
Thought I'd join in with the Cute Card Thursday people challenge. Hope a view from the rear is O.K. The stamp is from Dimension Fourth mounted on a background which has been through my cuttlebug. The heart patterned vellum I've had for ages and thought I would never use.
I love this stamp but I've only one budding ballerina in the family to use it for.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
9 comments:
This is beautiful card!!
t.tiina38
my blog,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net
your ballarina is great and wonderful
Beautiful card and what a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Wow this is so lovely. Fantastic card.
Ooh another Dimension Fourth person - I love this card it is so pretty.
Check out my blog Beryl for a surprise.
Love Cynthia x
beautful card, I love the colours and the ballarina is wonderful :-)x
Such a beautiful card Beryl and a different type of "cute". Absolutely stunning and the colours are so pretty too.
Its a beautiful card!
Clairexx
This is just beautiful Beryl
Ann x
Post a Comment