Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Artygirlz Chocolate Challenge



This is my first entry to a card challenge. (Can you tell?) I thought having a theme to follow would give me inspiration. It's not as easy as the other ladies make it seem. The theme this week for the artygirlzchallengeblog. is chocolate. Not wanting to make the card too messy I went for brown and blue paper - a gift from a magazine. The harlequin (Stamp Addicts) is stamped in timber brown Stazon and the other stamp (freebie from another magazine) is also stamped in timber brown Stazon.

Thanks for looking. Welcome back anytime.

10 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Beryl your card is gorgeous and if you look at the layout I made for this challenge you'll see that I used the same papers as you so great minds think alike :)

I'm very honoured that you chose Arty Girlz challenge Blog to participate in for your very first challenge...hope you decide to join in the challenges with us again....new challenges are set every Tuesday xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great images. Welcome to the world of blogging

Richelle said...

congrats on your first challenge! they are tons of fun. I love the challenges cuz they also give me a start point...otherwise I could be looking at my stuff all day!

Also, great card!
Richelle

Sandy said...

Wow this is a stunning card. Love the colors and the stamps.

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Beryl

Welcome to the world of blogging and taking part in challenges - it's very addictive.
Love your card - gorgeous....
Kath
xxxxx

Beth said...

Welcome to blog land! Your cards looks fab! I really like the colours and layout of this card!

Chrissie said...

What a stunning card Beryl the colours you've used are just gorgeous. Congratulations on entering your first challenge and I hope it will be the start of a very enjoyable hobby.

Anne said...

Well Done Beryl and welcome to Blogland!!! Your card is superb - I love the style, the colours and the image!! I'm sure we're going to be seeing much more of your work - blog challenges can be soooooo addictive!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Really fantastic, love the image.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Ann Whitfield said...

This is a brilliant card Beryl It all works together so well
Ann x