Sunday, 3 November 2013
CD Sunday - Stripey
I'm relying on Mr Blogger to post this for me as I'll be dancing my socks off all weekend at Lilleshall National Sports centre. I'll probably be trying to get down to breakfast in time as this publishes. The dancing goes on till about 5 in the morning and it will be the second such night.
It's time for a fresh challenge from CD Sunday and this week it's Jocelyn's choice - Stripey.
I found a Messy Rabbit (Joanna Sheena) image that I'd already coloured when I was sorting out some stuff (still not done since moving in) and thought it would go well with a new sentiment stamp from Indigo Blu which I bought at the Port Sunlight show. I used some backing paper from the Dreams Comes True CD from Funky Hand, die cut a couple of Cheery Lynn holly flourishes and added some nail heads from Josy Rose. And that's it.
I hope you'll join us this week and if you do - please don't forget to give a mention to the CD that you have used in the making of your project - however small an element it may be.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Great bit of colouring in Beryl and you've teamed it really well with that stripey paper.
Really like that sentiment too.
Jenny xx
Love this card Beryl, beautifully coloured image of Messy Rabbit. Such a great sentiment and love the ivy flourishes. Hope you are having a fab weekend dancing your socks off.
Christine xx
This is a fabulous card Beryl, I love your Messy Rabbit image - he looks wonderful in his winter jumper and your sentiment is brilliant.
I hope you have had a fun weekend.
Pauline
x
Too cute!! & funny sentiment hugs Juls
Think you must be ready for a tv appearance with all that dancing Beryl!! I love your cute card and even better sentiment lol.
Lovely card. Hope you had a great weekend. :)
Gorgeous fun card Beryl, I like the image the holly and the brilliant sentiment
Kevin xx
Great Christmas card, love the stripes and the holly. Looks so good with Messy rabbit. Great sentiment. Hope you've had a ball of a weekend. Love and hugs x ChrisB
A gorgeous card Bryl, and you've just reminded me that sumewhere in a cupboard I have Messy Rabbit stamps.
Sue x
Beautiful fresh card Beryl and lovely colouring too, i hope your poor feet keep going to the early hours.
sue-b
Fabulous and adorable Beryl.
luv
Debby
Great card Beryl, lovely design and cute image and what a great sentiment. Hope the dancing went well and that you had a good time.
Pat xx
Oh I so love messy rabbit- hmm has he been good or has he been naughty!! lol
Great card- thank you for commenting on my blog. I seem to have lost all my blogging friends as I don't get the time anymore- I do hope all is good with you Beryl?
take care
Wendy xx
Hi Beryl
A great card! Love Messy Rabbit's jumper and that fabby sentiment!!
Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the dancing. Sounds like you will have a bit of sleep to catch up on!!
Love Jules xx
This card is so sweet & that sentiment is just great. Love it. x
Lovely to see Messy Rabbit looking so smart in his Christmas jumper. Loving the stripes.
Jocelyn x
Totally fabulous Beryl!
I love your sentiment and dies and Messy looks gorgeous (brilliant colouring)
Hope you've had a wonderful time dancing your socks off (can you still walk?)
Chrissie xx
THi Beryl,
Love your Messy Rabbit card. I am not familiar with these images but he sure is cute. His too big sweater with the holly in the design coordinates perfectly with the holly die, which is very pretty. Must put that one on my wish list for Christmas. The random jewels and striped BG works perfectly. Super card. How are your feet? LOL!
Oh Beryl,I just love the sentiment on this fab. card - it really made me chuckle!
Beautiful colouring and a gorgeous Holly spray too!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
A brilliant card Beryl, the sentiment is just perfect for Messy Rabbit.
luv
Irene
xxxx
Love it! That sentiment is brilliant and love Messy Rabbit's oversized jumper, lol!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment