Sunday, 24 November 2013
CD Sunday - F is for ..... Freezing
Well last weeks 'square' theme proved quite popular and I think this week fellow CD Sunday team mate Caz has given us loads of scope with her choice of 'F is for....'
I have gone for F for freezing... The bp is from the free CD with the Crafters Companion Inspiration magazine and the main image is from Docrafts Tatty Teddy Me to You Christmas CD. The sentiment is a from a Chocolate Baroque set and the die cuts frosty corners are Memory Box. I have at last got myself an icicle die which is Diesire from Crafters Companion.
There are some fab cards on the main CD Sunday Challenge blog so please pop over and take a look and
if you can join in this week week please don't forget to give credit to any CD which has been used in the making on your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Lovely card; the icicles are great.Marina
Lovely card Beryl, I love Tatty Teddy and he looks so warm wrapped up in his blanket.
Quite the opposite to 'Freezing' here, Sun all the way!!
Hugs xxx
That poor bear looks so cold too Beryl. I love the icicles at the top, such a lovey card.
Sue x
Fabulous card Beryl, that's another F for you. Such an adorable image - he looks a bit like how I feel at the moment, I love the soft blues and great die cut details.
Pauline
x
Hi Beryl
Well that bear certainly looks like he is freezing that's for sure!! LOL!!
Great use of the icicle die across the top and that scrummy corner die. I have managed to resist buying that .. .. so far!!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the sweet Tatty ted image, the icicles and the snowflake corners.
Kevin xx
REally lovely card. Those die cuts work so well. Have a great week.
Well, this is just adorable Beryl!
Great choice of papers and colour palette to go with this sweet image and I'm so jealous of your dies, the whole thing looks superb.
Chrissie xx
This is so sweet. He looks really chilly. Love the snow flake corners too.
Jocelyn x
I love this card Beryl, the Tatty Teddy image is gorgeous and makes me feel really chilly just looking at it.
Pat xx
A brilliant card Beryl, your little bear looks so cold. Brilliant icicles and snowflake corners.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card Beryl, I'm feeling a little like that today.
sue-b xx
I keep forgetting about my TT cd for Christmas, this is just gorgeous Beryl.
Post a Comment