Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
So - Past mid November and I'm way behind with my Christmas cards. I was going to be so organised this year. Ha ha! I'm entering this card in this month's Stamping Sensations challenge - which is 'Christmas'. The bp is from a Jem's Design CD - A Fantasy Winter. The main image is a Sheena Doulass stamp, coloured with Promarkers, inked around the edges with Stonewashed Adirondack ink and blinged up with plenty of glamour dust.
Thanks very much for visiting today. I'm off downstairs now to sit in front of my brand new gas fire for an hour or so before I get ready to go out dancing tonight.(Just hope I don't get too comfy or I won't want to go.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I recognise this stamp, Beryl, you've coloured it beautifully. You sound more organised than me, I've yet to start any Christmas cards, had set out to do some today but other things took over!!!
Enjoy your dancing.
Hugs Lisax
You've made a beautiful card with this stamp Beryl. I think I'm just about on top of things with Christmas cards. Have a great evening dancing.
Sue x
Beryl this is just gorgeous, the image is coloured beautifully, a real traditional card. Hope you enjoy the dancing, it's absolutely freezing here so hope it's a bit warmer with you.
Pat xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I love the image,and the sentiment.
Kevin xx
Love your Christmas card Beryl. Beautiful colouring, I always like Sheena's images. A great card. Hugs x ChrisB
Beautifully coloured image Beryl. If it were real, that beautiful tree would be begging for twinkly lights to be thrown all over it, lol! Lovely card altogether and you're not on your own being behind with Christmas cards either. I was determined not to be ....... but I most definitely am!
Hope you enjoyed the dancing!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Absolutely beautiful Christmas card Beryl.
luv
Debby
A gorgeous card Beryl and you've coloured it to perfection sweetie.
I'm jealous of the sound of the new gas fire, I do miss mine, there's nothing so cozy in the cold weather. Hope you had fun with the dancing.
Chrissie xx
REally lovely card. Hope you had a lovely time dancing. Thanks for your comment, I am still feeling rotten.
This is a fabulous card Beryl, I love the blue papers, your gorgeous image and lovely clean design.
You sound a bit like me - every year I say I will be more organised.
Pauline
x
hello,
I saw your card by someone on the sidebar.....this is beautiful made!
greetings
Looks like MN in a couple of weeks. We had a dusting that is still on the ground and cold temps. Your card is a beautiful scene and love the blue BG paper. Looks cold and perfect for the winter.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
hugs, Martha
Beautiful Christmas card. Marina
Beautiful Christmas card, love the scene.
Post a Comment