Sunday, 10 November 2013

CD Sunday - Pennant Parade



This weeks challenge from CD Sunday is 'Pennant Parade' chosen by Sue B. My 'pennants' are from the CD that came with the latest Inspiration magazine from Crafters Companion - as did the text backing paper. The pale blue at the top is from Gem's Designs Fantasy Winter CD. I dug out some Cute Companions stamps (haven't used them for ages) and coloured them with Promarkers. It looked a bit plain so I added a punched border at the bottom.  Another Christmas card for the box - but I'm way behind and really need to get stuck in sometime soon.
Hope you can join in this week - and if you do - please don't forget to give credit to the CD used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

12 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely card Beryl and your image is coloured beautifully. I like the addition of the punched border, it shows off the card.
Christine xx

Janet said...

Lovely Christmas card, Beryl. I adore mice (except when in the airing cupboard!). A welcome change from the usual Christmas images. Thanks for your encouraging comments on my recent journal page. I have gotten out of the habit of blogging this year. Best wishes,

Janet xx

sue-b said...

love the cute companions Beryl and your colouring is lovely, I'm like you way behind on my Christmas cards and need to get a wriggle on.
sue-b xx

craftimamma said...

Morning Beryl, Love all the blue tones on this sweet card. Cute little carolers and I love the banner.

I'm just as behind as every other year and vowed it would be different this time :$. I just entered a challenge as much to make me do some Christmas cards as anything else, lol! Silly really as I love making them once I get in the groove. Mojo been sadly sleeping for a few weeks now though so need to give him a kick up the you-know-what!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Pat said...

Beryl this is such a sweet card with a cute image and lovely colours. The Pine Sprigs you asked about on my blog is a Dee's Distinctively die IME 028, hope this helps. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Beryl, such adorable little mice and lovely winter blues.
Pauline
x

Christine B. said...

Lovely card Beryl, love the pennants. Hugs x ChrisB

pinky said...

Cute card Beryl, you have reminded me I have those stamps somewhere, must look them out.

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Beryl, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

forgot how cute those Victorian mice are. They look great with the noel bunting.
The building/kitchen refurb is well underway here, the mess is unbelievable , I am mighty stressed.
janex

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Great Christmas card .. .. another one ticked off the list for you!

I love the backing paper with the script on it. Another of my soft spots!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I'd forgotten that I had these mice until I saw your wonderful card for this Beryl. The pennants look just as good on here as they do with the snowman.

Sue T x