Sunday, 17 March 2013
Petals and Wings
Happy St Patrick's Day to you all. It's also the day a new challenge begins on CD Sunday.
This time the theme is 'Wonderful Wings' and has been chosen by Jenny.
For my card I have used an Inkadinkadoo clear stamp that I've had for quite a few years now. I've stamped it using an Encore Rainbow Metallic ink pad - I also used this ink pad for the sentiment - which is a Crafter's Companions stamp. The flowers and leaves are Sheena Douglass stamps - coloured with H2O's and the die cut corners are a Memory box die. I added a little ribbon from my stash (behind the sentiment plate) and some tiny punched butterflies. The CD element is the backing paper which is from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams CD. Ther';s lot of scope with the theme this week so I look forward to seeing some fabulous wings out there. P:lease remember to give credit to the CD which has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl, love your butterfly and thanks for the reminder re Encore Inks, hope mine still work.
Love the Sheena flowers too, you have coloured them perfectly.
xx
This is gorgeous Beryl. I have that stamp set and haven't used it in ages. I love the humming bird image on it too!. I love how the H2O colours tie in with the Encore inkpad.
Hugs
Lesly Xx
This is beautiful Beryl and I have a couple of those ink pads, had them for years and they still stamp like new. Pretty flowers too.
Jenny x
This is such a pretty card Beryl, such a beautiful butterfly stamp and your flower embellishments are lovely - lots of fab details and different products, it must have taken you ages.
Pauline
x
It goes without saying that I love your card Beryl. The colours, the lovely flutterby and the arrangement of flowers in the corner.
B x
Really beautiful card.Hope you a great week.
A beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours of the butterfly, and the flowers are gorgeous.
Sue x
Very pretty card, love all the coloured flowers and the way you have arranged them.
Pat xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the beautiful butterfly, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx
Beautiful card Beryl. Love how it all flows and those flowers are so pretty. Hope you had a nice day.
Your stamp is beautiful Beryl and what a difference it makes using that ink pad, sadly i dont have any like that,love the colours.
sue xx
I see you succumbed to those beautiful flower stamps, Beryl. They look gorgeous on your card.
I had to smile as I have all the things you've used on this. We have such similar tastes!!
Hope you are keeping well and warm.
Hugs Lisax
A very pretty card card. I love that stamped butterfly. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi Beryl
Great use of your rainbow inkpad and I love that butterfly and the gorgeous flowers.
What a great colour combo.
You asked if I had ever been to Port Sunlight .. .. have to say I haven't. I have only ever been to the NEC and to Ally Pally once (when we were staying with my Son and DIL).
Loved Ally Pally.
March NEC is good for my Sis as she gets loads of fabric for lining her lovely bags. But I think we are both going to have to skip it this year :-(
Hope all is good at your end.
Love Jules xx
Hi Beryl. Great multi-coloured elements of this beautiful card and I love the painted flowers.
Marina
Post a Comment