Well, hopefully this time tomorrow I'll be on a train on my way to the NEC - but looking out of the window I'm not so sure. It's snowing thick and fast and there's been at least 4 inches fallen already. I hope all those travelling to the NEC today and over the next few days have safe journeys - there and back.Of course, that goes for anyone travelling anywhere else too.
Beryl xx
8 comments:
I will keep my fingers crossed for you, Beryl. We have the white stuff too and the wind is biting.
Have a safe journey and enjoy the NEC.
Hugs Lisax
Hi Beryl, thanks for your lovely comment. Do hope you manage to get to the NEC safely. Have a lovely time. Hugs xChrisB
Enjoy Beryl, not going to get there this time round (:
B x
Hope the weather behaves for you tomorrow Beryl, and you have fun at the NEC. I must admit to being glad that I'm not going this year. We have no snow here yet, and hoping that it stays away.
Sue x
Fingers crosses that you make it safely there and back. Keep warm. It is very cold and windy here.
I hope the snow didn't spoil your plans Beryl, it's so disappointing when you have being looking forward to something.
Have a fab time and take care.
Pauline
x
Hope you get Beryl. Weather is something else here. My son's girlfriend was flying out to Africa today with teachers and school kids and its been cancelled as they couldn't land in Heathrow!
Hope you have managed to travel Beryl. Heard from my sister that we have around 8" at home. xx
Post a Comment