Sunday, 3 March 2013
CD Sunday Challenge 'Butterflies'
A new month and a new guest designer over on the CD Sunday challenge blog. I'm a little later posting than the usual as I've only just got home from going out dancing last night. I stopped over at my friend's house as her place was closer to the venue and had a lovely leisurely drive home this morning through the sunny Shropshire and Staffordshire countryside.
So - on to the challenge. Marina is our guest designer for the month and Caroline of Caroline's Creative Stamps is sponsoring us this week. She is offering a prize of £10 to spend in her store on either digi kits or stamps.
For my card I have used the butterfly files that Caroline sent to me for the backing paper and the butterfly, which I decoupaged up a little and sprayed with glitter spray.The sentiment plate is from MCS More Than Just Words CD and the butterfly border is a Martha Stewart punch.
I hope you can join us this week - and remember to give credit to the CD you have used in the making of your creation.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
very pretty and the verse is so lovely.
After seeing the price of houses and moving costs , think we will stay put and spend some money on improvements. janex
A lovely card Beryl, the decoupage and glitter are great and the border punch a brilliant idea.
REally lovely card Beryl. Have a great week.
That butterfly is gorgeous and I love how you have done your layers. xx Flora
This is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls
Lovely elegant card Beryl, gorgeous blossom image and great design. Sounds like you have had a good weekend dancing and leisurely drives, hope today has been good.
Pat xx
Hope the dancing was fun Beryl. Love your gorgeous card today very pretty. Love that butterfly border too.
Beautiful card Beryl, I love the butterfly the verse and the soft colours.
Kevin xx
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is beautiful Beryl, love the butterfly border die too.
sue xx
This is such a pretty card Beryl, I love your sentiment and pretty pastel colours.
Pauline
x
Beautiful Beryl, love the verse and the blossom
Christine xx
This is lovely Beryl. Such pretty colours and images. I love the blossom branch and the verse. Sounds like you had a lovely evening tripping the light fantastic, lol, and the drive back sounds idyllic.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl
I love the way you've combine the sentiment panel with Caroline's butterflies. The touch of glitter is perfect.
Marina
PS Thanks for linking to my blog in your post!
I'm glad you had a lovely weekend, Beryl. We are being spoilt with some lovely weather aren't we!
Your card is gorgeous, really delicate.
I hope you are having a good week.
Hugs Lisax
Post a Comment