Sunday, 30 September 2012

Have a brew....


Another Sunday. Another CD Sunday challenge - this time chosen by Wendy M (Crafty Butterfly) who wants us to make something with 'Tea Time' in mind. I have used a Kanban clear stamp to make the main image and a Hobby Art clear stamp for the sentiment, both stamped with Adirondack Denim. The spotty bp is from a Tatty Teddy cd and the stripy bp was in my stash of bits and pieces so I'm afraid I can't remember which cd it came from. The piece at the bottom is My Minds Eye, creamy colour with little doilies on it which don't show up in the photo. There's some paper lace self adhesive border across the centre, a Sissix die cut and some card candy to finish off - oh - and the white mat behind the circle is the centre of a Cheery Lynne die.
I hope you'll be able to join in this week and I look forward to seeing what you come up with on the Tea Time theme.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Edit: So - in my rush to get this posted while the internet was actually working (it's been down most of the the last two days) - I forget to add that I used the current Sketch n Stash sketch for his card and am duly entering it into the challenge. The previously unused item is the teacup stamp which I've had for about a year and has never seen ink before .
Beryl xx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Your cup of saucer look like expensive Wedgewood Beryl and the colour carries beautifully with the blue sentiment.

I'm really not sure if I said this before so might be repeated myself as the last week's has gone in a bit of a haze, but thank you for your support last weekend. I know you understand only too well what it's like.

B x

craftimamma said...

Totally appropriate take on the Challenge theme Beryl. The teacup is so elegant and I love your bps. Pity we can't see the doily one a bit clearer. I bet its lovely!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

sue-b said...

Lovely card Beryl, love all the embellishments, the little flower is gorgeous. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, love the tea cup stamp.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours work well together.

Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

Sue

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

My late MIL used to have cups and saucers like those .. .. .. and loads of them too!!! LOL!!!

Great card layout and love your flower and lace.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

Nothing like a nice cup of tea Beryl, use to laugh when my Mum used to say that lol. Definitely getting old::( I love your card, its a great stamp.

Chrissie said...

Just lovely Beryl and the perfect card for a friend.
Love that main image sweetie, reminds me of my Nan's pretty cups when I was young.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I love your blue and white china.
luv
irene
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Great card, love a brew especially in a nice cup. It was lovely meeting up on Saturday. janex
ps got an interveiw for that display job on Monday, fingers crossed xxx

Pat said...

Sorry late getting round this week Beryl, but love your card the image is super and so is the design, all goes so well with the great sentiment. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

Fab card Beryl, you certainly managed to use a variety of products on your card this week. I love the 'wedgewood' tea cup and the sentiment matches perfectly.
Pauline
x