Sunday, 7 October 2012
A touch of blue
This week on the CD Sunday challenge we are being sponsored by Caroline of Caroline's Creative Stamps.
Caroline has her own range of rubber and digital stamps and is kindly giving away one of her Silhouette downloads kits for the winner. So this week's theme is 'Christmas'. I think I'm way behind this year with Christmas cards - but on the other hand - haven't worked out how many less I will actually need this year either. Our guest designer for this month is Sue of Sue's Crafty Corner. Sue joins in the challenge every week and I hope that you'll pop across to her blog to see the lovely work she does.
For my card I have used one of the digi kits that Caroline gave the team to work with - Christmas Silhouettes 1. As you can guess this one is blue themed. I used Craft Artist to put the elements of the central image together and mounted it onto a silver mirri card nestie shape. The holly die peeking out from behind is a Cheery Lynne die - cut into several pieces to get it to go round the circle. The greeting is from Do Crafts Digital Designer Christmas Time CD, the bp is part of Caroline's digi kit too.
If you have the time to join in this week don't forget to mention which CD has been used - however small the CD element.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Beautiful card, love that shade of blue. Have a great Sunday. :)
I love this Beryl, your holly flourish is a perfect touch around the circle.
xx
a classy and beautiful Christmas card. janex
Your card's lovely, Beryl...the blue makes the scene look sunny...if you see what I mean.
This is so beautiful Beryl - the shade of blue is gorgeous and I love the snowflakes and swirly Holly branches. Fabulous!
Hope your weekend is going well - Hugs, Sylvia xx
Beautiful card Beryl, I like the image the holly and the papers.
Kevin xx
Hi Beryl
Very clever use of your Cheery Lynne holly die!!
Great finished look and I love all the snowflakes.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Its just gorgeous Beryl, love the little bits of die cuts peeping out and the lovely soft blue colours. My Christmas list is getting smaller this year too lol.
Love your gorgeous Christmas card Beryl.
luv
Debby
A gorgeous card Beryl, I love your choice of blue. The snowflakes around your card are gorgeous and I love the holly die.
luv
irene
xxxx
Such a gorgeous Christmas card Beryl, love all the blue and the centrepiece is gorgeous.
Pat xx
A beautiful Christmas card beryl.
Wendy -x-
Beautiful Beryl, i love that die xx
This is beautiful Beryl. I love
blue and white for Christmas cards and the silhouette is lovely.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is such a pretty card Beryl, I love the gorgeous blue and fab die cut details.
Pauline
x
Beautiful blue and white Beryl. Just love the way you have put the holly. Michelle x
Post a Comment