Sunday, 14 October 2012

A touch of orange


Good morning and welcome to another challenge from CD Sunday. This time the theme has been chosen by fellow teamie Wendy (Purple Crazy) and she's chose 'Autumn Splendour'.
The bp on my card is from a Bearly Mine Extreme cd - the die cut is a Sissix big die and the sentiment is computer generated. The background for the image is an Impression Obsession stamp that has clouds and if you look closely a finer criss cross texture. I stamped it with Versamark and used Pan Pastels to colour it. Then I overstamped with a Chocolate Baroque stamp in Black Versafine.
I hope you'll pop across to see the great cards the rest of the team have made and also to join in this week - not forgetting to tell us which CD has been used in the making of our project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Beryl. Fab use of THAT stamp. lol
Thank you for your visit.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh Beryl - this is gorgeous - I clicked to enlarge the picture and you can see all the glorious detail and texture in the background stamping. The Autumnal colours are fabulous.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I love those trees and the swirls
Kevin xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I really love this card, the warm colours and technics are fabulous.
janex

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.


Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, great colours.

Linby said...

This is lovely. Those trees look amazing.
Linbyx

lisa said...

Afternoon Beryl. I hope you've shared the sunshine this weekend and managed to get some time outside. It's been beautiful here.
Your trees are just beautiful. I love the background you've created with the pastels. They give such a soft effect don't they. I am trying to resist them having far too much stash already but I just love the effect they give.
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs Lisax

sue-b said...

This beautiful Beryl, love the use of the pan pastels and i do like that stamp. xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful tree card Beryl, love it.
luv
Debby

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl a beautiful card I love the trees and the lovely pan pastels you have used. Hugs x ChrisB

Pat said...

Beryl I love the image, it is gorgeous, real Autumnal feeling to it and such rich colours in your bp. Great card.

Pat xx

pinky said...

Its stunning Beryl, a proper stamped card!!

Michelle J M said...

This is gorgeous Beryl. Love the way you have coloured the background of the trees, matching the backing paper beautifully. Also a great sentiment. Michelle x

pinky said...

Beryl the daisy die is from Joy. I got it on ebay.

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Your card is beautiful, I love the rich Autumnal colours and gorgeous backing paper.
luv
irene
xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

What a brilliant finished look .. .. I love the image and colours you have used very much.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx