Sunday, 28 October 2012
CD Sunday - Blue Christmas
Time for another challenge from CD Sunday and this time Christine has chosen the theme 'Beautiful Blue'.
So - anything you like as long as it's mainly blue and has something from a CD on it somewhere.
For my card I've used a paper from the Artylicious Season's Greetings cd and then picked out the detail on the white with glamour dust. Both the forest and the sentiment stamp are by Serendipity - stamped with Adirondack Denim. Not a lot else to say about this one as it's quite a plain and simple card - but I may make a couple more for the box as I love these two stamps.
I hope you'll pop over to the main CD Challenge blog to see the work from my team mates and also join in if you can.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
This is lovely Beryl, I like the stamps too. Good to see you using Glamour Dust, it add's to the bp.
Hugs xx
Gorgeous card, I love blue and white. xx Flora
The winter scene is wonderful Beryl - I can see why you love those stamps. Perfect colour choice too.
Have a lovely day - hugs, Sylvia xxx
Look round blog land blue seems to be a popular Christmas colour this year Beryl.
The scene on your card is quite delightful so serene looking.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
B x
Beautiful Beryl, the paper is perfect for the beautiful stamp scene, that really is a beautiful stamp, so clear for such a lot of detail. sue-b xx
Its stunning Beryl, love the depth you can see on the paper and the gorgeous image.
Really beautiful card, lovely scene.
A beautiful Winter Christmas scene Beryl.
luv
irene
xxxx
Gorgeous card Beryl. Just love that scene it's just perfect in the blue ink. Hugs x ChrisB
Beautiful card Beryl, love that winter scene.
Thanks for the kind words.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Beryl
You say it is plain and simple .. .. but I think it looks gorgeous.
Gorgeous shade of blue!!
I would make a few more for the box too! Beautiful!
Love Jules xx
gorgeous serene Christmas card Beryl , the background is a perfect match to the blue stamped image , I love that scene. janex
Beautiful Christmas card Beryl, love the scene it's gorgeous.
Pat xx
Beautiful snowy scene Beryl and to be honest this is where I prefer to see them ............ on Christmas cards, lol! Love the Glamour Dust as it's so fine and subtle. Not surprised you wanted a few of this design in your box!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment