Sunday, 23 September 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Awash With Flowers



Our latest challenge on CD Sunday is 'Awash With Flowers' and was chosen by fellow teamie Carol.
I loved seeing you takes on the Feline Friends theme and will be choosing my top three in a day or so.For my card this week I have used the Docrafts Digital Designer Tatty Teddy cd's. The flowers were punched from some paper left over from the base mat, the swirls Marianne dies and the corner a Cuttlebug die. The sentiment is from a Rubbadubbadoo magnetic sentiment set, matted onto a nestie oval.
I hope you'll join in this week - remembering to tell us which cd you used in your creation if you do.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx


16 comments:

sue-b said...

we all this little bear, and his hat is awash with flowers too, lovely dies the flowers are beautiful.
sue-b xx

Christine said...

This is super Beryl, love the Tatty Teddy image. Fab backing paper and your flowers and die cuts are stunning.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

This is a resl cutie Beryl and I love the hat. i have this cd and not noticed this image so must go and check it out.
Jenny xx

Pat said...

Love the sweet image Beryl, and gorgeous bp, all beautiful pastel colours.

Pat xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card, love the flowers. Have a great week. :)

lisa said...

I love your tatty ted, Beryl, they are one of may favourite little characters. Those marianne swirls are lovely, I must look out for those.
Hope you had a great time with your family last weekend.
Hugs Lisax

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the sweet image the soft colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Beryl.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

That teddy is so cute and the flowers are really pretty.
Bet you did get the grass cut ,Saturday was lovely here I spent the morning in the front garden, glad I did as the rain is here with avengance.
janex

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Awww... I love that Tatty Bear image very much. Such a cute hat!!!

Lovely colour combo and your little flowers and flourish are the perfect finishing touch.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This really has the awwwww factor Beryl -love the Tatty Teddy image in his sweet little hat. The flowers and swirls are a perfect addition to your gorgeous layout.

Hope you had a great time with your family. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

pinky said...

Love the pastel colours and cute little teddy, hard to resist this one Beryl.

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Beryl, such a cute image and lovely soft colours.
Pauline
x

Chrissie said...

This is just adorable Beryl!
I love the papers and pretty colour palette too.
Chrissie xx

Irene said...

Hi Beryl

Such a brilliant and adorable card. I love your soft gentle colours, and swirls and flowers.
luv
irene
xxxx