The New Digital Designer Forever Friends DVD. I'm entering this card into the current Sketch n Stash Challenge . I've missed a few - just don't know where the time goes at the moment. It's not even as if I've got a big garden anymore - but I did cut the grass that I do have this morning.
Anyways, not a lot to say about this card as all elements are from the DVD (the new stash obviously) and I also had some Glamour Dust arrive in the post this morning. I GET it now and understand why it's popular. I did try Flower Soft Arctic White on the fur trim, but like everything else that I've flower softed (is that a word) it went in the bin. Now - Glamour Dust. I love it and wish I'd got it ages ago.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
I

16 comments:
I wonder the same about my time some days Beryl, well most weeks really, get to dinner time and wonder what I've actually done all day.
Sweet card with the obligatory glamour dust, can't have a crimbo card without some glitter.
B x
So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
They are hard to resist Beryl and great for cute cards. Love your take on the sketch and those flowers are so gorgeous too. Must get my glamour dust out again, got very stingy with it lol.
Hi Beryl, I knew you would eventually buy this DVD lol.
Lovely card and I like the use of Glamour Dust for the fur trim.
Hugs xx
Lovely card.
Hi Beryl
I just love these bears .. ... and totally agree with you .. .. glamour dust is magic. I have never come across anything else like it!! Trouble is it gets everywhere LOL!!
Love Jules xx
Great card and the glamour dust sets it off beautifully. Is this another dvd I need?
Jenny xx
Such an adorable xmas card sweetie. I'm trying to impose a buying ban atm, I wonder how successful that will be?
I know exactly what you mean about time flying.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
Love this cuddly little character Beryl, and the layout is fab.
I have been addicted to Glamour Dust for several years - how would we crafters manage without glitter?!! (SU Dazzling Diamonds is also excellent glitter)!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Gorgeous Christmas card Beryl and the Glamour Dust just sets it off. I know what you mean about Flowersoft I just can't get the hang of it, but love using Glamour Dust.
Pat xx
Oh this is gorgeous....
Thanks for joining in at sketch n stash & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Very cute. I know what you mean about Flower Soft, I can't get it to look decent no matter how I try but as for Glamour Dust....I've been using it for about 4 years now and I love it (and I'm still on the same bottle!!) I hope you are keeping ok :)
aw super cute card. even small gardens take time , I'm off to Ness gardens today , you'd love it there. janex
A gorgeous Christmas Card Beryl, I love the splash of embossed red card.
And oh so cute image. Glamour dust is brilliant but gets everywhere.
luv
irene
xxxx
Time just whizzs by doesn't it.
Love your card, Beryl, who can resist Forever Friends teddies!!!
Hugs Lisax
This is lovely Beryl. Such a cute Santa and I love the dramatic colour combo. The flowers in the corner are perfect too.
I don't where time goes these days either. It's a bit scary how it whizzes by ;).
I have a tub of the white Flower Soft that I searched for when it first came out and was really in demand. Guess what? I've never even opened it so far. Must remember to have a go with it and let you know how I get on, lol!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment