I'm scheduling this post as I'm off to visit my daughter in Luton on Friday morning. I hope it gets published on time as it's my turn to pick the theme for this weeks CD Sunday Challenge. I've chosen Feline Friends and this is my take on it. I found this image on a quite old Joanna Sheen CD called Animal Antics.For the background I used Craft Artist, found some flowers similar to those in the main image and made the border from them. The doily is a Cheery Lyn die, the corners Cuttlebug and the sentiment is from a Stampman set.The material that I used to make the border green border round the edge looks just like Coredinations and lucky that I had some in the same colour to mat the image and sentiment onto. I hope you'll join in this week. If you do over the weekend I'll catch up after the weekend when I get back. There are some lovely 'Feline' cards made by my teamies so I hope you'll go check them out too.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
Hi Beryl, I hope you're having a lovely weekend! This card is gorgeous, I love that cat image and the way you've framed it looks really stunning.
Claire xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the image the colours.the flower border and the corners.
Kevin xx
I love that image, great card. Have a great weekend. :)
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
it's lovely beryl, the image is so sweet, the flowers across the bottom remind me of a window box.
sue-b xx
very cute and your flower border is gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely time at your daughters.
janex
Hi Beryl
A lovely card.
This would have gone down well at the Festival we did at the weekend. People seem to love anything cat related.
Love all those bright flowers across the bottom too.
I hope you are having a good time with your daughter.
Love Jules xx
It is really "Aw Cute"! What adorable little kittens. Love your floral border, so bright and cheerful. Michelle x
Beautiful card Beryl, love the cute image, (your title says it all). The flower border across the bottom is absolutely gorgeous, love those flowers.
Pat xx
It really is cute Beryl, love all the little flowers along the bottom too. Hope you had a nice weekend.
Hope you had a fab weekend with your Daughter Beryl. My OH and I were in the same area (just down the road in Hitchin) visiting our Son's girlfriend but it was the weekend before yours I think. We had a lovely time too.
Love this card. It's really beautiful and clever too. How you matched those flowers is brilliant and I think I need that pretty doily die.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment