Sunday, 2 September 2012

Allsorts with Funkyhand


A new month and a new guest designer for the CD Sunday challenge team. This month we a delighted to have Kevin as our guest DT member.I'm sure most of you will know be familiar with Kevin's great work - if not do pop across to his blog and take a peak.
We are very fortunate to be sponsored by Funkyhand this week. Anice has been kind enough to supply all the DT with a Funkyhand CD to work with and she is also offering one for the winner - their own choice from the Funkhand range of CDs. The theme is 'Allsorts' so I'm sure we'll get lots of entries this week - and I look forward to seeing them all.
I was lucky and got a CD I'd been promising myself since it came out - Wishes and Kisses.I already had Dreams Come True and I love the way you can switch between CD's while working on a project, but all the elements on my card are from the Wishes and Kisses CD. I used nestie circles to cut out and mat the image and sentiment. The middle layer of my punched flowers were made from the bp left over from the backing - and the leaves were cut with my new Cheery Lyn Olive Branch die.
Thanks very much for visiting. 

19 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is really pretty Beryl and I love those punched flowers using up spare backing paper. Perfect!
Jocelyn x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, really like the flowers.

Anice said...

Beryl this is a really beautiful card. Thank you for showing off what the Funky Hand Wishes & Kisses CD ROM has to offer. I so glad that you have enjoyed using it!
Anice x (Funky Hand)

sue-b said...

Just beautiful Beryl, the flowers and leaves really set it off.
sue-b xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very pretty baby girl card, love your flowers. janex

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

A lovely card .. .. with lots of lovely embellishments and a gorgeous pram. Can't beat a pram on a new baby card!! LOL!!

Its ages since we were last at Trentham Gardens .. .. but it used to be quite a regular haunt when I lived at home with Mum and Dad. Happy days!

Hope you are having a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Christine said...

A beautiful card Beryl, love the delicate colours and your pram is gorgeous. Beautiful flowers too.
Hugs xx

pinky said...

That is a really sweet baby card Beryl and in the perfect colours:) Love the ribbon buckle and those gorgeous layered flowers.

starcyl said...

This is really pretty Beryl, fun card for a new baby.
Jenny xx

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl a very pretty baby card. Love the flowers you have added. Hugs x ChrisB

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful card.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

A quite delightful baby card Beryl, I so struggle with these but thankfully don't have too many to make these days.

Sorry I've not been by for a while, not been so good then a fall on top put paid to me doing much for a few days beyond scheduled posts.

B x

Pat said...

Such a pretty baby girl card Beryl, great image and I love your new Cheery Lyn die.

Pat xx

lisa said...

What a pretty card, Beryl. I love those flowers and leaves, they really set off your image beautifully.
Hope you are sharing this lovely, warm weather.
hugs Lisax

Michelle J M said...

This is so pretty Beryl. The colours all match so beautifully. Michelle x

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, loving it all. Caz

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the pram, the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

craftimamma said...

This is really pretty Beryl. I love the sweet backing paper and the neat ribbon slider!

Hug
Lesley Xx