Sunday, 26 August 2012

CD Sunday - Game On!


Well another week has whizzed by and it's time for another challenge from CD Sunday. It's Jocelyn's turn to choose the theme and she has chosen 'Game On'. Not having any sporty female friends (or men for that matter) I've gone with what's probably a male themed card. I know ladies play golf, but I haven't seen a lady golfer image anywhere. The stamp is from Crafters Companion Men's Collection, the bp is from the Crafters Companion Men's Collection Double CD set, and the sentiment I put together in Craft Artist and printed it off. Several times I might add as I wanted it to fit a nestie circle. Full marks to you if you know a way to do it first time! The picket fence is, I think, a Sissix die but I've had it ages and lost the packaging.
I look forward to seeing all the entries into the CD Sunday challenge this week - as I do every week.
Please remember to tell us which CD you have used and which elements of your project are from the CD.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx


18 comments:

Christine said...

Super card Beryl, the image is great and well done for creating your sentiment in CAP. Something I have to master.
Christine xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Beryl. As my husband has just gone off to play golf your card is very appropriate! Love it lol!
Jocelyn x

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle J M said...

Fabulous fubn card Beryl. Love the golf cart! Great card for a man. Michelle x

ElizabethR said...

Great card Beryl, I love the fence border it's just perfect with the golfers lol. Another peaceful day in paradise here lol xxx

brenda said...

A perfect one for the guys Beryl, they are always so hard to make card for.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

B x

Pat said...

Super card Beryl, that's a lovely fun image and great bp too.

Pat xx

sue-b said...

This looks a very useful CD Beryl and you have made a lovely card with it. i love the fence that is a very useful one to have. In CAP if you go to the shapes tab, click circle and as you pull it out to shape it has the size showing as you do this , click on a colour so you can see it then type your sentiment on to it. when you come to print you can leave the colour if you want or just delete.Hope this helps.
sue-b xx

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card! Just perfect as we had a lovely round of golf today!

pinky said...

Its brilliant, love the image and love the wee fence too.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A perfect male card Beryl, and a really fun image! Love the tartan background, and the picket fence!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Irene said...

A brilliant fun male card Beryl. I love the tarten backing paper and picket fence.
luv
irene
xxxx

lisa said...

Your golfer looks like he's having a great time, Beryl, what a great image.
I see you've been playing with Sheena's new stamps on the previous post. I missed those due to my hols but keep an eye out for some more stunning new designs this Friday!!
Hope you are keeping well.
hugs Lisax

Christine B. said...

Great card Beryl. Just seen your one of Sheena's stamps. Haven't seen it before. You've made a lovely card with it. Hugs x ChrisB

Jules said...

Tell me about it Beryl .. .. I don't know where these weeks are whizzing off to!!

Great card .. perfect for those sporty men folk (not that I know any LOL!!).

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Beryl, I love humorous cards and those papers are perfect for male cards too.
Hope you are keeping well? I'm sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, I'll try to write soon sweetie.
Chrissie xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Super card, I have a few golf playing stamps including a female,even though golfers are a pain in the butt! my lady stamps a Magnolia one. Hope your ok, looking forward to seeing you soon. janex

craftimamma said...

Well, your character certainly looks as though he's having a great game, lol! Smashing card Beryl and I love the plaid.

Hugs
Lesley Xx