
Good morning all and welcome to another CD Sunday challenge, this week we have a bit of a treat for you as we have an extra gift to give away. We have been given a copy of the latest cd from
Elegant Inspiration - Christmas Comfort, to give to the winner of our top three this week.
As this new cd is a Christmas one that is why we have chosen the theme Cute Christmas, there are two cd's in this pack one is the normal kind of thing you would expect in the shape of images and backing papers etc., the other cd is full of different cutting files which you can use either with a cutting machine or to print off and cut out by hand.
Sorry I'm a bit late posting this week. I've had my niece visiting and we went to the Donington show yesterday so everything has got a bit behind - so apologies also to Jenny for copying her summery of this weeks challenge.
For my card I've gone with the lavender/purple theme - because I can. The pretty snow bp is from the Elegant Inspiration CD and comes in a variety of colours - as do all the bp's. The image is one of the ready made toppers from the same CD. The ribbon, bow and snowflake corners come courtesy of Craft Artist.
I hope you'll find time to join us this week as we all need to get a shift on with the Christmas cards sooner or later - and don't forget to tell us which CD you used.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Hi Beryl,
I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, so I am on a major catch up. Hopefully life has settled down a little now and I can be a more regular visitor. I have enjoyed having a good look round your blog to check out all that I have missed. You have so many gorgeous creations here thanks for all your inspirations!
Hugs Juls
Lovely creation. Hope you had a great time at Donington.
This is lovely Beryl! Love those cute bears and the pretty snowflake corners.
Hope you enjoyed the show.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I love all the purple and those bears are adorable
Claire xx
Good morning Beryl
A rather like the idea of lilac for Christmas cards, lovely shall finish, very pretty.
Hope you had a good day at Donington Park, I read a few reports and they were all positive.
B x
Ah it definitely is cute Beryl and I hope to get the chance to play along this week. Hugs
Pinky
Lovely in Lilac! Very pretty Beryl. Michelle x
Beautiful card Beryl, cute image and love the lilacs, different for a Christmas card but nonetheless really nice.
Pat xx
I love the lavender/purple, i think it's great for Christmas. The sentiment is great, beautiful card.
sue-b xx
hope you had a good time at the show.
Lovely fun and happy Christmas card. janex
Lovely card Beryl, loving the lilac and purple theme.
Christine xx
Thank you for your kind words. Hugs Anesha
I love the colour you have used on your card Beryl and all the embellies. A really pretty card.
Jocelyn x
Post a Comment