Friday, 24 August 2012

Girl on a Mission



Last month I was lucky enough to win the Get Funky challenge had the opportunity to snag a free download. I chose the Kraft Papers download and they are just gorgeous. I've used one of them for the bp on this card - which I'm entering into this month's challenge.
The stamp is one of the new Sheena Douglass ones, purchased at her workshop in Port Sunlight a few weeks ago. I've coloured with Distress Markers, the glitter star exhaust I embossed with holographic ep and the sentiment I stamped in Spun Sugar DI and also embossed with holographic ep. The Cheery Lynn Holly Flourish arrived yesterday morning - having only ordered it the previous morning from Card Craft UK. Always excellent service and great prices. Then I finished the card off with a little ribbon and some card candy.
Another one for the Christmas box!
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

Anice said...

What a beautiful card. Your colouring is really great Beryl. I'm glad you are pleased with your winning Funky Hand download from last months challenge. Thank you very much for joining us on the Get Funky Challenge blog again this month.
Anice xx

brenda said...

I saw Sheena demonstrating the stamps the other day thought how lovely they looked, they have a feel of days gone by.

And love what you've done with the image here, the colours go with the image so well.

Hope you have a good bank holiday weekend.

B x

Riet said...

So beautiage and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card and love your colouring of the image. :)

Michelle J M said...

What a lovely card Beryl. I do like this image of Sheena's which you have coloured beautifully. Love your swirls too. Michelle x

Christine said...

A lovely card Beryl, you are on a winning streak at the moment. Your colouring is super. Enjoy the weekend.
Christine xx

Irene said...

A brilliant card Beryl. I agree the design paper is gorgeous, and such an adorable image which is coloured perfectly. I love what you have done with the flourishes.
luv
irene
xxxx

Jocelyn said...

Great card Beryl. Printable kraft paper sounds a great idea and so on trend at the moment. Love the image and beautifully coloured. That die cut is fab too.
Jocelyn x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Beryl.Glad you love this download too.Your colouring is great and I love your new die too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Get Funky for the 'anything goes' challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love the very cute image and the gorgeous black die cuts, great card. janex

Loopylou. said...

Beryl this is just gorgeous hun, I love those kraft papers too, they are so versatile.
Thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xxx

pinky said...

Love the image Beryl and great choice with the paper prize! The die cut is so delicate looking.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, lovely image and great flourish. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful colouring Beryl, and such a pretty card. I love the way you have used the gorgeous Holly Flourish to frame the image.
Have a lovely week - hugs, Sylvia xx

Jackie said...

Another fab card Beryl and that image is really sweet. Thanks for joining in with the Get Funky challenge again this month and I'm really glad you like your download :) xx

craftimamma said...

Oh this is really lovely Beryl. Beautifully coloured sweet image and I love that delicate flourish die. Really love this one.

Hugs
Lesley Xx