Friday, 15 April 2011

Here I Go Again


I'm off again tomorrow - this time to stay with my neice Terrie so we can go to Sheena Douglass' workshop in Milton Keynes on Sunday. I won't be back till the middle of next week but I didn't want to miss
Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - especially as I was lucky enough to win the Joanna Sheen voucher on her challenge last week. I had to make a few Easter cards before I went so am entering this one into the current week's challenge - 'Springtime'.
The Sarah Kay image was stamped and sent to me by my friend Martha and I coloured it with Promarkers. The background stamp is from Sheena Doulgass' Busy Doing Nothing set and I used watercolour marker pens to ink it. Sentment - computer generated and ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for calling by. I'm off now to pack ready for an early start to the train station in the morning.
Beryl xx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl this is so pretty the ribbon really sets the colours off, lucky you off again and a S, Douglas class she is amazing, have a fantastic time, and tell us all about it when u come back.
Chris x

lisa said...

Congrats on your win, Beryl. How brilliant.
I'm very envious of your weekend. I hope you have a great time at the workshop, I'm sure you will and can't wait to see what you create.
Enjoy
Hugs Lisax
P.S. Sorry I forgot to say it's a gorgeous card. I love the image and the orange bow and I spy a Sheena stamp in the background!!

Anne said...

Well done you off to Sheena's workshop. Enjoy! Oh, by the way, another lovely card. Hugs x

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, love the Sarah Kay image. I hope you have a great time with Terri and also at Sheena's workshop
Beryl x

craftimamma said...

The card is really lovely Beryl. So nice and fresh. As I'm typing this you should be enjoying your workshop.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I have a few Sarah Kay stamps and they are fab. Your colouring is super, hope you enjoy Sheena's workshop and the time with Terrie. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week and good luck.
Hugs xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissie said...

Hi Beryl, just visiting to catch up with your latest cards. They're all gorgeous, but my favourite has to be the 'better with wine' card (I wonder why? LOL)
Hope you have a lovely break and that you're keeping well?
lol Chrissie xx

ElizabethR said...

She is just gorgeous Beryl, hope you enjoy Sheena's workshop and good luck in Rainbow Lady's draw. love Elizabeth xxx

Jen said...

Lovely card. I like the background you have created and your stamp is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

themessycraftroom said...

Lovely card, Lucky you I bet you've had a great time. Hugs x Chris B

Wanda said...

What a gorgeous card. A lovely image, beautifully coloured.
Wanda

starcyl said...

I just love this one, your colouring is fab and the stamped background looks great. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny x

Wanda said...

Now, how did I miss this little beauty until today? I just love it. The little stamp you have used in the background goes with the image so well.
Wanda

Martha said...

Beryl,

You colored the image so nicely. When I sent that bunch to you, I never imagine how they will be used. This is super cute and the orange ribbon is the perfect accent. Enjoy your time away and congrats. You are one lucky lady.

Love, Martha

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card and image, love your colouring

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Beryl - just popping by to say Hi, and I hope all is well with you and yours.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Juls said...

adorable card! I love everything about it!!! Hugs Juls

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Beryl,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com