Sunday, 10 April 2011

A Little of What You Fancy....



This card is my entry for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - 'Lilac Wine'. No lilac the flower on here but the colour fits I think. The image is a Rubber Romance image given to me by blog buddy Jane of Jem's Crafting Blog. It's coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment was also a gift from Jane but was to big for the card so I used the phrase and typed it in my new favourite font - Sandscript. The bp is from a Crafty Individuals pad and the borders also a gift from a crafty friend - Martha in the States.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

Jen said...

Fabulous sentiment Beryl I can empathise. Great5 card. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

ElizabethR said...

Fab card Beryl and I love the sentiment, and agree in full LOL. Would kill for a waist like that one. Good luck Elizabeth xxx

Rainbow Lady said...

A perfect card for the challenge Beryl well done. Love that image and the message too. Thanks for playing and good luck Love Cynthia x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, beautiful image and that sentiment really made me giggle :-)
Claire xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card! Hope you had lots of sunshine.

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl , a great card love the sentiment. Hugs x ChrisB

CraftyC said...

I love your acrd Beryl, such a modern image and the colours are perfect!
Clairexx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Your card made me smile .. .. great sentiment.

Hope you have had a good weekend. I bet you have been out working in that garden.

Love Jules xx

Pat said...

Great card Beryl, super take on the theme, love the image and the borders.

Pat xx

Christine said...

Fab card Beryl and what a waist line. Wish I had one like that. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week and good luck in the draw.
Hugs xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Brilliant card its super, thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxo

chris said...

its fabukous Brenda. very special. hugs chris xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

glad you could use the image, love your card, very kirsh. janex

pinky said...

I love this one Beryl, or should I call you brenda lol. Gorgeous colours and the sentiment tells me so much about you lol.

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Beryl, great image
Beryl x

Martha said...

Hi Beryl,

I am back catching up on your cards. Love this cute image and that border is a perfect match. I think it is the Martha Stewart Scroll Lace or something like that. Glad you could use it in such a super card.

Love and blessings, Martha

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

love the card and the image and the sentiment is perfect

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

love the card and the image and the sentiment is perfect

Juls said...

fabby image and very stylish card! Hugs Juls