Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is 'A Night at the Movies'. Now I know these little fellows aren't scary but when I looked at the finished card 'The Birds' just popped into my head - so into the challenge it goes.
The stamps are from Creative Expressions, coloured with Promarkers and the bp is from Joanna Sheens Fashion Boutique CD. Not a lot else to say about it really.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Hopefully I'll manage my usual catch up on Tuesday evening (unless it pours with rain and then you may see me call by before then.)
Beryl xx

16 comments:
Love it - as you say not at all scary but a gorgeous card.
Ann xxx
Hi Beryl
fabulous card, luv the image,fab colouring,lovely DP, sue,x
I just loved these parrots when I saw Sue Wilson demo-ing them. They have such an air of bemused boredom and menace. Must get them. Brilliant card, I love it.
Janet xx
Super card Beryl and it tie's in well with your chosen Movie Title.
Love the images and your colouring is spot on. Thanks for joining in at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week and good luck.
Hugs xxx
Oh they are not scary but lovely Beryl..... what good idea.... love the birdhouse. Thanks for sharing and good luck in the draw. Love Cynthia x
Love those birds they are super.
Jen x
Oh I love those birds Beryl, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Beryl,
Your "birds" are so wonderfully colored. There is a very popular game for the iPad, and iPhones, and some other devices called "Angry Birds" They have a nest and some green pigs steal their eggs. The whole game is based on the birds getting back at the pigs who hide in a variety of structures. Then there is a movie called "Rio" and your birds remind me of the bright birds in that. You are right on target with these birds which look like tropical birds.
Cool design. Thanks for sharing, Martha
I like it! A really colourful card.
Wanda
So gorgeous card Beryl,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Totally tropical LOL Fab colours Beryl good luck in the draw. Love Elizabeth x
Ah Beryl these are better than the Birds in that film ohh scary, Love the card its super, thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxoxo
Fantastic Beryl you have coloured them in brilliant colours.
Chris x
Oh I love those stamps Beryl! What a brilliant card :-)
Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week
Claire xx
Great card, love the leaf background and the expressions of those parrots are so funny
this is fab!!! loving all those birds together!!! They have such charicter!!! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment