This weeks the challenge from the CD Sunday team is to make a card for 'Someone Special'. This card is for my youngest grandson - Joe. Special enough I think to qualify. The base card was printed from the Artylicious Essence of Nature cd. It printed out darker than expected so the leafy pattern is hard to see on the screen. The frog image is a stamp I bought from Stamp Addicts a while ago - coloured with watercolour pencils and then cut out with a Nestie shape. The card candy I bought at the NEC last week. This is my first play with card candy - much simpler than brads I think. The leaves were punched with a Woodware punch and the little fence I'm sure is a Martha Stewart punched one, and was some of a selection sent to me by my friend Martha in the States. The sentiment was computer generated.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

14 comments:
What a lovely frog image! This is such a good boy's card. I am sure Joe will love it.
Janet xx
Definately a 'Special Someone' Card Bery, super image and you have coloured him beautifully. Like the look at the 'Card Candy, will have to investigate further on this. Thanks for sharing with us again at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
Hugs xxx
Hi Beryl,
What a fabulous card this is. I love the layout and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Very special Beryl. I am sure Joe will love it.
Jen x
Hi Beryl great card. Love the frog and your patterned candy.Hugs x ChrisB
Super special Beryl. I am sure your Granson will love it.
Great image beautifully coloured.
Love Jules xx
A perfect card for your grandson Beryl. Love that frog!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Great card for a little boy! Have a great day.
Beryl,
This tree frog is darling. Love the ticket punched corners. I use a small Stampin Up retired punch to do my ticket corners. The picket fence is MS and adds some brightness to the card to go with the stamped panel. Great boy card and you do them so well.
Love and blessings, Martha
A perfect card for a little boy. I love the papers on the Essence of Nature CD, so useful.
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is lovely Beryl love the frog and the little fence.
Chris x
Love this, the frog is coloured so well, I like the fact he looks like he's climbing up a tree behind the fence.
very sweet!! Love the picket fence! HUgs Juls
Post a Comment