
Having had nothing to share with you for several months - I just had to share this with you. Friday noon is the time to watch C & C as Sheena Douglass' brand new Christmas Fusion stamps are to be launched on 'Pick of the Week'. There's a new DVD to go with them too and Sheena is very generously going to give away a set of the stamps and a DVD to one lucky person who visits her BLOG and leaves their name with Mr Linky. The beautifully decorated wine bottle container above is just one of the examples you can find there (check the gallery) using the new stamps. The draw for a winner will take place on Friday - so click on the link and see what it's all about.
I'm looking forward to going to Sheena's next workshop in Port Sunlight. It's not till October and I don't think I'll be waiting till then to get hold of the new stamps - and especially the DVD.
I'm hoping to get back into crafting and blogging once the summer is over and the demands of an enormous garden can once again be ignored. Meanwhile, enjoy what's left of the summer (if you've had any in the first place) and happy crafting.
Beryl xx
7 comments:
Nice to see you blogging Beryl, I have really missed visiting your blog. Thanks for letting us know about Sheena's Stamps and Candy. Take care. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi hun
lovely to see you, i havent felt like crafting at all, a gorgeous wine box, hope to see you soon hun, sue,x
Hello Beryl
Welcome back.
I wondered where you had gone!
We have had great weather for a few weeks now, but today and I think for the rest of the week it is to be rain rain and more rain! x
Nice to see a post from you Beryl, I have missed looking at your lovely creations and hope it won't be too long before we see some more. Take care
Pat xx
Hi Beryl,
Here I have been checking your new blog place and nothing has been posted for all of the summer. And by chance, I checked this old blog and saw you had posted this about Sheena. I am too late for the draw but will now have to remember to check both places to see where you are!!! I have lots of new things to open and try and create with but today I was in my jammies all day. Too lazy I guess. Tomorrow I have to get going.
Love, Martha
Hi Beryl - it's great to see you back in blogland. Hope all is well with you, and I'm pleased you will be back blogging with your beautiful creations before too long.
Take care - Sylvia x
I'm back with a new blog. Hope things are ok with you.
thinking of you.janex
Post a Comment