Friday, 16 March 2012

A New Start


Well - here I am settled in my new home and coming to terms with my new status in life. It's been an unsettling couple of years since the house went on the market and it's taken me a while to get my life back on track. I have my very own craft room now but as yet - haven't been in the right frame of my to use it. As part of my 'therapy' I'm setting myself at least one new challenge every week. This week my main challenge is to enter a card challenge and this weeks one on The CD Sunday Challenge seemed perfect. It's called Me to You and as this card was made from the Me to You CD it seems to fit the bill. The main image and the bp is from the Me to You CD and the parcels I found on the Craft Artist CD.
Things seemed to have changed on Blogger since I last used it so I'll have to catch up on all the changes as I go along.
Thank you for visiting today. It's nice to be back.
Beryl xx

20 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely to see you posting Beryl, you have been missed. This is a lovely card and I hope it is the first of many
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

It's so good to have you back in blogland Beryl and this card shows that you're as good as ever!
Ann x

Crafting Queen said...

Welcome back. Glad you are settled in your new home. Hope that whatever you went through is behind you now and you are in a good place. Great card. :)

Pat said...

Oh Beryl so lovely to seeing you posting on your blog again, I have missed seeing your lovely creations and this one in no exception - its beautiful. Have a lovely weekend.

Pat xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beryl - how lovely to "see" you again, and a huge WELCOME back to Blogland!! How strange - I was only thinking of you yesterday, and popped over to your blog just to see if you had returned.
I am so pleased you are settling into your new life and surroundings - enjoy each day.
Ooops - almost forgot to mention - your card is beautiful!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

lisa said...

How lovely to see you back, Beryl. We've missed you. I'm so glad you're settling into your new home and getting back to some crafting.
I love the tatty teddies. I have one that sits on my bed so your card made me smile today.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Pamela said...

A beautiful card that fits the theme well. You couldn't have chosen a better challenge to be part of your therapy! Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)

Carol said...

Lovely to see you posting again Beryl and with such a pretty card.
Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That's a lovely card and its so nice that you have joined us at CD Sunday this week. Would be nice to see you become one of our regulars!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Sue said...

Hi ya Beryl
pleased to hear you are all settled into your new home, lets hope life is good to you from now on.
An adorable card, beautiful design hope to see more of you now hun, have lovely weekend, enjoy your craftroom, have lovely weekend, sue,xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, and it fits the theme perfectly. Hope you continue to settle into your new home (I am a new visitor to your blog, so not aware of your 'history'). Ali x

Claire said...

Wooo hoo great to see you posting Beryl, and with such a beautiful card too. Its gorgeous.A big warm welcome back to blogland
hugs
Claire xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, Glad you have settled into your new home and wow a craft room of your own.

Margaret

Christine B. said...

Hi Beryl how lovely to see you posting again. I hope you continue happily to settle into your home and enjoy your crafting again. A lovely card. Hugs x Chris B

Janet said...

So glad you are back, Beryl. A lovely card to return to crafting. You have lots of friends out in blogworld and I congratulate you.

Janet xx

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card, so cute, good to see you back, ggod luck with getting settled, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday this week xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Lovely to see you back Beryl. I do hope your new life and new home are great, you deserve it,after the last couple of years. Here's to a new start.
Cute card,teddies always make me smile.
Happy Mothers Day.janex

pinky said...

I am so happy to see you back, settled and into crafting. The world is sitting back on its axle nicely now:) Hope you are enjoying your new home!! Yet blogger is a right pain again, so many changes and I am no good with any of them lol. I love your gorgeous card though Beryl. I have the cd as well and use it a lot.
Hugs
pinky

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

It's great to see you back in Blogland with a gorgeous card. I love the papers and adorable image.

luv
irene
xxxx