Friday, 4 February 2011

Floating Hearts


The challenge this week on the CD Sunday Challenge blog is 'Love is in the Air'. Now you know I don't do lovey dovey stuff so decided to make my first Easter card of the year. The CD bit is the gingham backing paper which came from my very first Crafter's Companion cd - Papercrafts'. No - I haven't got shares in Crafters Companion - it's just the way things have been going this week. The image is - I think - A Creative Expressions stamp. It was given to me by a forum buddy and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The eggs - here we go again Pinky - from a Cute Companions set - and the sentiment computer generated. It's finished off with a Martha Stewart punched border, some ribbon from my stash and a Cuttlebug corner.
Thanks for visiting today.
Beryl xx

21 comments:

Martha said...

Beryl,

This is just too sweet for words. I love your style and that image is so precious. Great card. You haven't lost your "mojo"!

Love and blessings, Martha

Carol said...

Hi Beryl. What a lovely unusual card and I love that corner motif.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

pinky said...

Its so cute, just love the gingham and the stripe border.

Christine said...

Well done on your 1st Easter card Beryl, great image and of course beautiful bp's. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs xx

Janet said...

Nice one, Beryl! I am a big lover of ducks and this is a beautiful Easter card.

Janet xx

starcyl said...

I love this image Beryl and it makes a great Easter card. It's funny how you sometimes seem to use just one companies products. I do like that MS punch might have to treat myself! Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Anne said...

A real cutie Beryl. Love it. Hugs x

Annie said...

A gorgeous card Beryl and it all works so well together - just love it.
Ann xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
I love the gingham and the punched borders. The image is gorgeous. Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

ElizabethR said...

Oooow they are cuties Beryl, fab card love the flourish in the corner. Love Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

Its beautiful Beryl love that image and the gingham papers, I do that as well for a while there it was Tilda, if we had shares we would be rich.
have a great weekend
Chris x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Beryl, perfect for Easter!
Are you sure you haven't got shares in CC you're not telling us about lolol!
Sorry I 've been such a bad friend lately sweetie, I'll be in touch soon.
lol Chrissie xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card, adorable image. :)Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bobityboocrafts/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

this is the link Beryl for the pearls she has pages of them and she is very good on postage.
Chris x

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl , A fantastic card and so cute. I love that border and looks great with the stripes. I also love that corner. Hugs x ChrisB

craftimamma said...

I love those two little ducks and you are right about the makers. I have that stamp and also the 'front view' which goes with it ........ and they are sadly neglected I must say. It's a lovely card altogether Beryl.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Juls said...

that image is just way too cute, and I love the gingham too! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Beryl. Cant believe easter is not that far off!!
Clairexx

Tess said...

What a sweet card Beryl. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love your Easter card, I've got the front of this stamp...we must unite them in May. janex

Sue said...

Hi Beryl
aww adorable card, super cute image, lovely papers & design, sue,xx