Friday, 10 December 2010

Taking a Break

Being a bad blogger for a bit longer I'm afraid. Had a busy week trying to get everything sorted to take with me on my trip - the one that was cancelled last week due to bad weather. I'm now calling in on my other daughter who live's in Stoke on Trent on the way back so after leaving first thing tomorrow morning I'll be a.w.o.l. till at least next Wednesday.
Hope you all have a good week and I'll do my best to catch up soon after I get home.
Beryl xx

13 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Beryl - have a wonderful holiday, and a great time with your family.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Crafting Queen said...

Enjoy your trip! ANesha :)

Sue said...

Hi Beryl
have lovely time, safe trip, sue,x

Martha said...

Beryl,

Be safe as you travel and have a really good time with your daughter. See you back soon.

Love, Martha

Juls said...

enjoy your break!!!! Hugs Juls

Irene said...

Beryl

Hsve and safe journey and a lovely time.

irene
xxxx

Janet said...

Enjoy your much deserved break, Beryl and fingers crossed the weather stays kind.

Janet xx

pinky said...

Hope you have a great time Beryl, take care.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
You have a great time with your duaghter and we'll look forward to seeing you back when you are good and ready.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lavender Rose said...

Hope you enjoy your jaunt Beryl, safe journey x

Christine said...

Safe journey my friend and have a lovely time whilst you are away.
Hugs xxx

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Have a good time away.

Just a quick reply to your comment on my post with the big flower on.

The type of flower I make tend to fit into an envelope no problem but do sometimes have to be posted as a large letter.

The larger flowers tend to be for people I am hand delivering too and if necessary I wrap their card in tissue paper tied up with a pretty ribbon.

See you once you return home.

Love Jules xx

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl have a great time with your family, safe journey. Hugs x ChrisB