Tuesday, 21 December 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Tag It.



This weeks challenge on the CD Sunday challenge blog is 'Tag It'. The background is done using the Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist cd. The tag was cut with a Spellbinders die, inked with Adirondack Stonewashed ,and Dusty Concord Distress ink. Then it was oversprayed with a lavender mica spray. The thank you stamp is a See Dee's one from a set that I'd forgotton I had and the swirls from Elusive Images. Ribbon and gems from my stash.
This is my second day without running water as the underground pipes have frozen ( a couple of my neighbours have the same problem too) so I'm off now to shut the chickens in and refill my saucepans with snow. Good job we have plenty of it.lol.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

23 comments:

Tess said...

Fabulous card Beryl. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Hope your pipes soon defrost! Tess x

Chrissie said...

Just love this card Beryl, I have a bit of a 'thing' for tags!
So sorry to hear about the pipes, I hope everything is sorted soon for you sweetie.

Carol said...

Love the card Beryl. Great colour combination.
Do hope you get your water back asap.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. Sorry to hear about your water troubles. Keep warm. Hugs Anesha

starcyl said...

This is lovely Beryl, I am seriously thinking of getting this software. Sorry about the frozen pipes, guess it's a good job you've got snow then. Thanks for joining in withus at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl
this is gorgeous the birds look like they could take flight, a beautiful design,
Have a great xmas and a Happy New Year.
Chris x

Lavender Rose said...

Another lovely digital creation, very pretty background. Love the tag too. Sorry to hear about the water problem, hope it's sorted out soon.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the fabulous tag. Great card.
I hope that your water problems are sorted out soon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Purple Crazy said...

lovely creation Beryl, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at CD sunday again this week. Merry Christmas, Wendy xx

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl , beautiful card, sorry to hear you've no water. Hope things improve soon. Hugs x ChrisB

chris said...

this is fabulous, so love it.

it must be awful not having any water, hope you get sorted soon.
hugs chris xx

Ann said...

Oh Beryl, no water ! oh my goodness I hope it is soon sorted.
Ann ps I would love chickens, lovely fresh eggs ahhhhhhh

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love all the black silhoutte's...it makes the card look just so lush and elegant!!! and your use of the tag is just fab!!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Beryl.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Gorgeous tag Beryl, fab colours and love your bird stamps.
Hope your water pipes don't take too long to un freeze.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas
Christine xx

Martha said...

Beryl,

So sorry about the water pipes. Because we have such cold temps here, ours are way under ground below the frost line and they come into the house underneath it and at such a deep level, they do not freeze. Your "Tag It" card is lovely. I really like all the scroll flourishes you use so often. You seem to have all sizes. Very beautiful in blue!

Love, Martha

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Beryl,What a beautiful card.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.x

lisa said...

Poor you having no water, Beryl. I hope the pipes thaw out very soon. There seems to be a lot of people in the same situation. Our houses just don't seem to be able to cope with these cold cold temperatures do they. Thankfully we have little snow. Have you had much more today. I heard Wales got another load!!
Your card is beautiful. I love the way you've mixed digital with paper. It's works so well and the colours are lovely. The birds look like they're roosting for the night.
If I don't manage to stop by again, have a lovely Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy 2011.
Hugs Lisax

pinky said...

Beryl this is just gorgeous, love the shades of blue. Thanks for playing along at CD Sunday and have a very Happy Christmas.
Pinky Guest DT

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautifully classy card Beryl - love the shades of blue.
Sor sorry to hear about the frozen water pipes - hope it's put to rights very soon. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and peaceful 2011 - love, Sylvia xxx

craftimamma said...

Hi Beryl, love the card. I'm not into cds (except for just printing off backing papers, etc.) as I wouldn't have the first idea how to go about creating something lovely like this, Lol! I'm full of admiration for anyone who has a clue what to do with a computer.

Anyway, I wanted to apologise for my absence recently, I've just been bogged down with other things but wanted to wish you a very happy and peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year. See you in 2011!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I love the gorgeous colours. Hope the water is soon flowing. Have a lovely Christmas.

Pat xx

Anne said...

Love the colours and the design Beryl. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Anne (CDS DT)