Sunday, 5 December 2010

Rainbow Lady's 129th Challenge



I'm not sure if these two fit the bill for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - which is 'Christmas Animals'. It's a Christmassy image anyway and it is from a Jayne Netley Mayhew cd. I had made the base card a few weeks back using this lovely bp from Glanda Waterworth and thought this image matched the colours just right. The sentiment is stamped in Adirondack Cloudy Blue and it an Elusive Images stamp. It's the first time I've used it and it stamped perfectly - that pleased me - normally I'm rubbish when stamping text.
I didn't make my trip to see the family this weekend and have just spoken to my daughter who say's all the snow and ice has gone and the roads are clear. Grrrr.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
This is a gorgeous card. I just love that image. It really has a wintry feel to it. Stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! that image is beautiful! such a gorgeous soft card! Hugs Juls

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl, Lovely card love the image and that lovely paper of Glenda's. Only had a sprinkling of snow here all week,but everywhere is one large skating rink. Take care Hugs x ChrisB

chris said...

Beryl its so beautiful.

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa Beryl
Awww this is just adorable, what a cute image, love it!
Well our snow definitely hasn't gone!! Grr! Ice everywhere and still having to take bus to work!!

hugs
Dawn
x

Sue said...

Hi Beryl
aww a gorgeous card, beautiful image, lovely papers & design, sue,x

craftimamma said...

You were so right about your image being perfect to go with Glenda's lovely paper Beryl, this card is gorgeous. The colours match so well and those little birds are so sweet.

We've been snowed in for nearly a week. Hope you're not in a similar position.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Rainbow Lady said...

He he Beryl they look like birds to me but are delightful so I guess I will let you off. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Beryl, this is an adorable card, love the colours. Have a lovely day. Anesha:)

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, love the beautiful image.
luv
Debby

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card and blog Beryl. Thank you for the tip re: the Marianne Dies on Jak's site. I never thought of using blue tack, I must ferret some out of my stash and try out this tip. It would save a lot of frayed nerves.

Edna x

Martha said...

Beryl,

This is exquisite...in color, design and image! So soft and gentle and sweet all rolled into a card! Wonderful

Sorry you did not get to see your family over the weekend. We had breakfast out with ours and I posted a bunch...again...don't know why I can't do it daily, but I think it is my least favorite part of blogging.

Have a lovely day,. Hugs, Martha

Jen said...

How lovely Beryl, the image, backing paper, the stamping. A beautiful card.
Jen x

Janet said...

Beautiful card. Lovely colours and I am sure birds are allowed!

Janet xx