Thursday, 23 December 2010

Season's Greetings

I'd like to wish all my 'cyber friends' a Merry Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. I look forward to 'seeing' you all after Christmas and hope that 2011 is a better year for everyone.

On a personal note - we've had water today. Yippee. Strangely - the outside tap has been running  but still not the inside ones. No shower yet then - but a great improvement on yesterday.

Beryl xx

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sending you warm wishes sweetie and thanks for the 'heads up' about the disk drivers.
Merry Christmas!

Lavender Rose said...

Hope the INSIDE water supply is restored soon Beryl. All the best for Christmas and 2011.

Anne said...

Merry Christmas to you too Beryl. Hope you have water for the shower soon or you'll have a smelly Christmas!!! Hugs xx

Riet said...

Beryl Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hugs Riet.x

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Wishing you a happy Christmas too .. .. with some running water too I hope!!!

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

Beryl merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hugs Riet.x

ElizabethR said...

Merry Christmas Beryl, hope the water floweth soon!!!! You could always do the Llandudno Christmas morning dip LOL. See you soon Love Elizabeth xxx

lisa said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Beryl and that all your water problems have now been sorted out after the thaw!!!!
Stay warm and have a very Happy New Year. I hope 2011 is a good one for you.
hugs Lisax