I got back from my trip to see the family late on Wednesday and discovered that I was the lucky winner from last week's CD Sunday challenge. I am so lucky that the fabulous Shoes in Bloom CD is on it's way to me as I write. On to this week's challenge, which is 'Three of a Kind'. I can't claim this design as totally my own as it's similar to the one Sheena Douglass did when she demo'ed these stamps by Creative Expressions. The paper to make the dresses is by Funky Fairies, cut out, shaped and stuck over the dummy stamp, and the check background paper is from a Crafters Companion CD.
Hope you are all managing to keep warm, dry and safe.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

16 comments:
Brilliant card Beryl! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Congratulations on your win. Tess x
Super take on our challenge this week Beryl. You chose wisely with Shoes In Bloom, you will love it.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday. xx
Hi Beryl
I hope you had a lovely time with your family. I think you timed it just right looking at the weather today, although it's just very cold here,no snow thankfully!
Many congrats on your win, what a lovely thing to have a CD on it's way.
I love your 3 dresses, they look great.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to.
Hugs Lisax
I love this card Beryl, the paper piecing is very effective. I am pleased to hear you returned home to a nice surprise and hope you enjoy your prize.
Well done on your win last week Beryl and hope you had a good time on your trip. Nice to have you back again and with this gorgeous little card. Love the images and the soft lilac colours. Thanks for playing along at CD Sunday this week. Hugs
Pinky Guest DT
Hi Beryl,
Fabulous card. I lov ethe image and the sentiment. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Oh Beryl I love this card. It would be just perfect for my Auntie who is a dressmaker.
I am so pleased you got to see your family and well done on your win!! An early Christmas present for you LOL!!
Love Jules xx
I love your card Beryl and congrats on your win. So glad you chose 'Shoes in Bloom'. It is my favourite one and I loved making the samples for the show. I know you will love it as much as I do.
Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
Welcome back Beryl,
I am sure you had a lovely time and Congrats on the win. I never seem to enter the right ones. Your card is darling and a great message for us creative people. Love the image and the saying.
Love and blessings, Martha
Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
Love the card. Have a great weekend.
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
What a gorgeous card Beryl, I just love that sentiment with it.
Congratulations on your win, what a lovely surprise for you.
Love this card Beryl, so nice to see something other tan Christmas cards again. Well done on your win last week and you have chosen the same cd I would have done.
Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Well done on your win last week, love this one, nice and light and bright, thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday, Wendy xx
brilliant sentiment and gorgeous card!!! Love the gingham, the inking you have done round the edges and the gorgeous dimension to your cards! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment