This week the challenge from
Rainbow Lady is 'Around the World'. Now, being someone who's not that keen on travelling - I don't have much experience of other parts of the world (or the stamps either) so working on the theory that Wales is 'around the World' from lots of other places - I've done the challenge in reverse - so's to speak. The stamp is from Dimension Fourth and I've coloured the 'map' and sea area with pastels. The bp was printed from a cd that came with a magazine and the border was punched using a Martha Stewart Lattice punch.
Thank you for looking.
Beryl xx
11 comments:
Nice card, your colouring is great .I thought you had printed the map out, very realistic. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi Beryl,
Great take on the challenge and you've used a lot of patience to colour the map. Lovely work as always.
Lesley Xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Well there's no place like home to someone who doesn't like to travel Beryl lol. Great take on that challenge and love the map stamp.
Pinky
What a great idea for a mans card, its fabulous. hugs chris xx
Hi ya hun
fabulous card, great colouring, lovely design, hope you had good weekend, sue,x
such a fabulous idea for a card! hugs Juls
Beryl,
Really nice idea! You are around the world from me, so I am OK with it. I will see what I might have in that category and see if I might participate!
Great border double punched! Love it!
Thanks for sharing, Martha
Yes this is around the world from Scotland Beryl so perfectly fine for the challenge. The map stamp is super. Thanks for travelling with me this week even if not far from home lol Love Cynthia x
Great idea Beryl, I love it! The colouring is just right and the punched border very effective.
Its a great card Beryl and the map is a fabulous idea!
Clairexx
Post a Comment