It's already that time of year when there are more leaves on the ground than on the trees but I don't mind. I love to see 'bare' trees. I've made this card to go with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week - 'Autumn Foliage'. The background stamp is by Lost Coast Designs, bought at the Port Sunlight show. I coloured it with Distress Inks and ran a piece of ric rac down one side. The bp is from the Artylicious Essence of Nature cd and the tree stamp is by Crafty Individuals. I stamped it with Versafine and then oversprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Mists - liked the sheen, so then sprayed the background stamp piece too.
The little leaves were punched from pieces of left over copper mirri paper and some odd bits I'd Glimmer Misted.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

21 comments:
This is gorgeous Beryl. That tree stamp is so pretty!
Hope you are having a fab weekend.
Lora xx
A beautiful Autumn card Beryl - love the way you've created the background paper with that gorgeous stamp - it's a perfect backdrop for the tree.
Hope all is well - Hugs, Sylvia xxx
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Really lovely card, great colours and love the tree. Have a great weekend.
Such a lovely card and how did I miss that gorgeous background stamp? Great colours.
Janet xx
This is wonderful Beryl, love the shimmer and the background is fabulous.
Its so perfect Beryl. love it.
Its just so beautiful Beryl, all that time spent in the garden has given you an eye for perfect colours.
Pinky
Such a beautiful card, Beryl. It shows a lot of fine detail work on your part.
Great Autumn card, Beryl. The soft muted colors and bare trees speak volumes about Autumn. Your punched leaves add the right touch of falling leaves. I must get out my Glimmer Mists and use soon. I forget!
Happy hugs and blessings, Martha
A really pretty card. I love trees. You've made a lovely job with this one. Hugs x ChrisB
I love this one Beryl. I too am a lover of bare trees and this image is particularly beautiful. The backing papers are lovely too.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl,
This is a really classy card. Very stylish. I love this beautiful creation.
Hugs,
Fiona x
beautiful, elegant card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the background and the tree stamp looks fab!
Claire xx
What a glorious card Beryl, gorgeous background, great tree stamp and the leaves round the edge a finishing touch.
Chilly this morning, bet it is where you are.Heating on full blast.
janex
Hi Beryl
A beautiful card .. ..your background goes perfectly with you image. Gorgeous.
I love trees too. Dressed with their leaves or undressed I am happy LOL!!!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
A lovely card. The stamp used as the background is fab. Lovely colouring all round.
Jen x
fab! I love the leaves tumbling down the side of the card! Hugs Juls
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the image and the super bp.
Pat xx
Beautiful card and love the stamps!
Hugs
Dawn
Post a Comment