
Nearly didn't make it again this week. I knew I was pushing it when I didn't finish the card till gone 11 this morning (too wet to work outside again) - then Blogger was on a go slow so I didn't think I'd make it at all.
This card is for Bah Humbug's challenge to use your favourite Cuties. This little cutie is from MCS Craft e Christmas and was blue originally and part of a ready made topper - I had several goes getting the circle to right size for a nestie. The bp is from Crafters Companion Cute Companions first Christmas CD and the sentiment is computer generated - with the 'Magical' highlighted with a stardust pen (which doesn't show in the piccie).
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Lovely cute card , love the little image. Hugs x ChrisB
Hello Beryl
I love your card. Fabulous backing paper and I love the additional stars. Your image is so sweet and what a great idea to change her colour, she looks so perfect in your nesties and definately worth all the trouble.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.
irene
Bah!Humbug!
Hi ya Beryl
aww gorgeous card, beautiful image, luv the layout, sue,x
Ah-ha! Caught you sneaking in under the wire Beryl ... but thanks for making the effort 'cos your cute little fairy is a welcome addition to our challenge this week.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hi Beryl this is a beauty. Glad you got it entered in time it would have been a shame not to see this.
ann xxx
Bah! Humbug ! DT
Hiya Beryl
This is certainly a cutie, I don't have this lot of cd's so haven't seen her before and I love your backing papers.
Jenny xx
Lovely card Beryl, she is a cutie.
Pat xx
Hi Beryl
What a cutie she is on your image.
Saw you met up with Jane, I wold so love to visit Port Sunny show, I'm told it's a really nice one to visit. But I am promised a trip to the NEC this year so will be looking forward to that.
B x
Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
luv
Debby
Hi Beryl,
What a wonderful Christmas card. I lov ethe papers and colours and the image is fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Very cute image Beryl and I love the papers. SO we are only going to hear from you when it rains eh? lol.
Pinky
Hi Beryl
I didn't know you where back blogging...been looking through your creations...just fabulous...
it was great to meet up and Happy Stampers, let me know if you have any news.
janex
Beryl,
This cutie puts magic into our hearts. Not being familiar with your source and the different color reference, I think she is just perfect the way she is here. Great card!
Love, Martha
Post a Comment