Monday, 31 August 2009

Just Magnolia # 20


Phew. I hope this image stays the right way up. I had to rotate it sideways in my photo editing programme to stop blogger uploading it on it's side. It's for the Just Magnolia challenge which this week is 'Ribbons and Bows'. I've coloured Tilda with Promarkers and mounted her onto a piece of textured card - Crafter's Companion I think. The bp is Dovecraft and the ribbons from my stash. I spent far too long trying to make a double bow for the top of the parcels then found on Bev Rochester's site today a much better version which she had made by stitching the ribbon in place. I'll know next time.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx






6 comments:

craftimamma said...

This is lovely Beryl. What a sweet image and I love the colours you have used. I must get into my Christmas stash as I'm pretty sure I have that BP (along with many more I've forgotten about). Seeing your card makes me remember why I bought it.

Lesley Xx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Beryl, nice to see your back and into the swing already.
Beryl x

Annie said...

How cute is this - gorgeous simply gorgeous.

Ann xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Oh what a cutie, lovely christmas card beryl. See you soon got back in the swing, adictive is'nt it! janex

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

lisa said...

This is just lovely Beryl. Everyone seems to be getting very Christmassy at the minute. I love the blues, they work so well together.

Lisax