Sunday, 11 November 2012

Making a splash....



Who stole my week?? Sunday again already and this weeks challenge from CD Sunday, chosen by Jenny - is 'Rainy Days'. I've used the only house mouse stamp I possess, coloured it with Promarkers and then glitter sprayed the whole image. The sentiment and the small mouse are Hobby Art clear stamps. The ribbon is from my stash, and flowers punched with my daisy punches and coloured with Promarkers. My CD element is the bp which is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Project CD.
Thank you for the lovely entries last week. I hope you'll join us again this week - I look forward to seeing all the different interpretations of Rainy Days.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:

pinky said...

Its adorable Beryl, if only the rain was this much fun lol. You probably danced your week away lol. Have a nice day.

Christine said...

Beautiful card Beryl, lovely image and a super layout.
Hugs xx

sue-b said...

never mind the week, just where has the year gone, Beautiful card Beryl, just adore house mouse, beautifully coloured as well with a great layout. xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I love the image the flowers and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Janet said...

Super card, Beryl. Cute, colourful and very pleasing.

Janet xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

just love it! super cute image and fab sentiment. janex

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours and fowers. And what a brilliant sentiment - it's so apt.
luv
irene
xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

What a pretty card,love the sentiment. Have a great week. :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Beryl.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jules said...

Well whoever stole your week probably stole mine too Beryl .. .. I just don't know where they are going.

A lovely choice of image and colours on your card .. .. and those flowers look gorgeous too.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jocelyn said...

I love the House Mouse image you have used and the sentiment fits it perfectly. :-)
Jocelyn xx

Christine B. said...

Gorgeous House mouse card, they are so adorable a really fun card. Hugs x ChrisB

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Pleased you got your hot fix wand on order .. .. you will love it!

I find it easiest with nail heads and have to admit to using it more for those than anything else.

Hope you have fun with it and can't wait to see what you make.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Michelle J M said...

Oh so so sweet Beryl! A lovely card. Michelle x

craftimamma said...

Ah, lovely card Beryl! I have a soft spot for mice anyway and this is so cute. Love all the pretty daisies too. Beautiful colours!

Hugs
Lesley Xx