Sunday, 18 November 2012

Blowing kisses.....



Well - our Rainy Days challenge last week didn't seem that popular - perhaps everyone is so fed up with rain this year they don't even want to think about it in the craft room. I'm hoping the challenge from CD Sunday this week - which has been chosen by Sue will prove more popular. It's 'Layer it Up'. I don't do much decoupage these days for obvious reasons but this card will be delivered by hand. It's and 8 x 8 card and everything except the ribbon and the Martha Stewart punched border comes from Debbi Moore's Christmas Fairies CD. There's lots of Glamour Dust on the bp, the fairy, and the flower - which shows up beautifully IRL - but not in the photo - except on the flower.
Do pop over and see what the rest of the DT have come up with and thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

18 comments:

sue-b said...

Fabulous Beryl, love the image and layout, the glamour dust looks lovely too xx

Mistys Mum said...

Hi Beryl, that is a beautiful card. I am now off to see what I can do.

x

brenda said...

I absolutely love it Beryl, you know me and fairies. I've watched Debbie Moore demonstrate the CDs and been very tempted, I've yet to venture into CD crafting.

We had -4 this morning and everywhere looked very white but no for frost as yet, but they are always visually wonderful.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Christine said...

A gorgeous card Beryl, love the fairy image and your use of glamour dust. Beautiful backing paper and flower too.
Hugs xx

Jocelyn said...

I really like this. I don't have this CD yet but having seen what a lovely card you have made I am very tempted. Love all the sparkles.
Jocelyn x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the flowers. Have a great week.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Beryl,I have a couple of Debbi Moore cds, not this one I am going to have to check it out.
Kevin xx

starcyl said...

I really like this Beryl even if I did forget you! Great use of glamour dust too.
Jenny x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful and sexy fairy Beryl, totally gorgeous card.
Glad you have been having fun dancing, Bob loves the blues. Off to the pub soon, nice G&T.
janex

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Beryl, the image is beautiful, I love all the blues and the lovely flower.

Pat xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Now that's what I call a fairy, brilliant card Beryl. Love your colour scheme and that gorgeous background paper.

Irene said...

Stunningly beautiful Beryl. The fairy image is stunning and what a gorgeous flower.
luv
irene
xxxx

Carol said...

Love the soft colours of this Beryl.
Carol
xx

Michelle J M said...

A beautiful card Beryl. The image is gorgeous as are the papers. Michelle x

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

Have to admit to never having really got into decoupage. Don't know why .. .. I think it was all the cutting out that needs to be done (unless you have the die cut variety of course). I always said "life was to short" LOL!!

Your card is gorgeous though.

Beautiful colours, papers, image and embellishment. What more could you want?

Even more rain here today!!

Love Jules xx

lisa said...

Hi Beryl. At last I'm managing to catch up with all you've been up to over the past few weeks and I love all your cards. The Housemouse ones always make me smile and I love this Fairy. I bet she's so sparkly. There's someone sitting not a million miles from me who has just oohed and ahhed over her. DD is a real fairy girl even at 11!!!
Hope you are managing to escape this awful weather.
Hugs Lisax

craftimamma said...

I really love the main shades of colour on this pretty card Beryl. She's a sassy little fair too, lol! Glamour Dust is my favourite type of glitter because it's so subtle and delicate and the flower at the bottom is beautiful. I absolutely love this card which is unusual for me as I'm not a decoupage fan.

Hugs
Lesley Xx