Thursday, 8 November 2012
Sketch N Stash Challenge #100
Wow. the 100th challenge from Sketch N Stash. How time flies. So - for this challenge you can choose any of the sketches from day to to the present day. I have chosen Sketch 11 for my card. The main image is a clear stamp, not used for several years and I'm having trouble finding the make. I'm sure I bought it from Funkykits and thought it was a Sugar Nellie stamp - but I can't find it - or the other little elf stamp I have, on the site. I coloured it with Promarkers and Copics and cut it out with a nestie circle. The embossed piece is a Cuttlebug folder, white card brushed over with Cloudy Blue Adirondack ink. The ribbon is from my stash - as are the pearls in the corner. They have been coloured with Silkies (left over from another project) and I thought they more or less matched. The snowflakes are made from and X cut punch and a Wizard die, then coated with glamour dust. The lacy border is a Fiskars punch and the bp is a download from Glenda Waterworth.
Off out to ceroc again tonight so will do my blog hopping around midnight - as is usual these days.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
REally lovely card,such a sweet image.
What a gorgeous image, love the colours you have used and the matching elements. xx Flora
Beautiful card Beryl, love all the cool blues and the cute image.
Pat xx
100 challenges eh Beryl, that takes some doing and a great card for it as well, love her little pixie ears.
B x
Well wherever the stamp came from Beryl it's lovely! I love the background paper too. Beautiful cute card altogether.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Hi Beryl - gorgeous shade of blue and a sweet image. A wonderful take on the sketch too. Love it!
Hope you enjoyed the Ceroc class!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the sweet image the embossing and the soft blues,
Kevin xx
A Pretty elf card Beryl, really like all the shades of blue. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi Beryl, I popped back to see your gorgeous card again and thank you for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx
Such a beautiful card Beryl, I love the soft colour palette you've chosen for this.
I think the stamp is Pollycrafts, but I could be wrong!
Thanks for joining in with our 100 challenge at Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
So beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and the papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a cute little elf, Beryl. It's a gorgeous card. I love that you've coloured your embellies to match.
Enjoy your dancing and have a great weekend.
hugs Lisax
He is very cute Beryl and I love the icy blue papers and touch of ribbon.
Beautiful card Beryl and you have coloured this lovely image perfectly.
A super sketch too, enjoy your Ceroc.
Hugs xx
Post a Comment