Sunday, 25 November 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Inspired by Nature


I'm a bit later than usual posting my DT card this week for CD Sunday. Good job I checked my blogs last thing last night as I had scheduled next week's one for today and completely missed this week's theme - which is chosen by Jocelyn and is Inspired By Nature.
My backing paper and image are from the Jayne Netley Mayhew set 2 CDs. The flowers I made with my punches (glittery centres not even set yet) and the swirl is a Marianne die. Sentiment computer generated and some nail heads at the bottom. Slippery little whatsits - got to find a way to stop them slipping as I lower the hot thingy onto them.
It seems as though last week's theme was more popular than the previous and I really enjoyed seeing all your 'layered up' cards.
I hope you can join in this week and remember to tell us which CD you have used in the making of your card/project.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

22 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

really stunning, love the beautiful kingfisher image
Lindsay xx

Janet said...

Lovely card, Beryl and I like the way the flowers pop from the stem. Very effective, despite being rather troublesome to make!

Janet xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers.

Crafty Lark said...

Beautiful image and I love the design. xx Flora

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Beryl, I love the kingfisher and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jocelyn said...

I like the image you've chosen and your leaves and flowers mirror the image so well.
Jocelyn x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I love that kingfisher image and the flowers are beautiful.
Claire xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Beryl. Your flowers are great with the ones on the image.
Carol
xx

Christine said...

Well it might have been last minute Beryl but it is gorgeous. Love the image and your flowers are fab.
Hugs xx

lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Beryl. What a beautiful kingfisher and I love your flower spray embellishment.
Hope you are staying safe and dry.
hugs Lisax

craftimamma said...

What a beautiful image this is on your card Beryl and your leafy swirl and flowers mirror the flowers in the image beautifully. Gorgeous soft colours too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful beautiful card Beryl.
luv
Debby

Pat said...

Lovely card Beryl, great design and papers, the flowers are beautiful and really compliment your image.

Pat xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

the scene with the kingfisher is beautiful, they are a wonderful looking bird, the flowers and pretty papers complete the lovely card. janex

sue-b said...

This is so beautiful Beryl, love the kingfisher and your beautiful flowers. xx

Christine B. said...

A beautiful card Beryl Yours flowers are very pretty. I just love your Kingfisher image. Hugs x ChrisB

cotnob said...

This is lovely Beryl, a gorgeous image from one of my favourite CD's and I love your punched flowers and swirl.
Pauline
x

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

A great card.

Fabby image and background papers and your flowers are the perfect finishing touch.

We used to have a picture like this many, many years ago. It was a gift from a relative when we first set up home. Not sure where it is now .. .. but it would have antique value LOL!!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

This is gorgeous and perfect take on that challenge Beryl. I have those nail heads too, most of which end up lost!

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl, with a stunning image and gorgeous flowers.
luv
irene
xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a stunning image Beryl, and the flowers are fabulous. A totally gorgeous card.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx