Tuesday, 23 October 2012
Lighting the way....
It's time for the 99th challenge from Sketch N Stash and this fortnight it's Kevin's sketch. The bp on my card is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings cd, the border across the centre is a very old Fiskars border punch and some cream grosgrain ribbon coloured to match with a Promarker. The WOJ image has been coloured with Promarkers too. The embossed piece is the neglected element - this Cuttlebug embossing folder hasn't been squeezed since the fist year I bought it - and the newest thing I have used is the tiny die for the sentiment. It's part of a set I bought at Port Sunlight but the die it's supposed to sit on was too big. I've sprayed the teal Co-ordinations card used for the matting and the holly with glitter spray so IRL it's nice and sparkly. One more large card for the box which WON'T be going by Royal Mail.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I saw Kevin's sketch and your card is a nice take on it Beryl. The soft inking of the embossed panel very effective as well.
I don't use my embossing folders anything like enough either.
B x
Beatiful card, love textures and colours.
Gorgeous colouring and detail on your card and I always love this image. xx Flora
This is gorgeous Beryl. WOJ stamps are so pretty, and I spy my holly that hasn't been used yet lol. Elizabeth x
This is gorgeous Beryl, you have coloured the image perfectly and I love the layout especially the embossing folder.
Christine xx
This is beautiful Beryl, I love the image, the papers and the corner
Kevin xx
Such a lovely card Beryl I really like this image and it looks lovely with your choice of papers and the fab embossing. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x
An absolute stunner Beryl, I love all the different elements you've used here and one of my all time favourite xmas images.
Like you, I rarely remember to use my embossing folders, don't know why as they look gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with SNS again sweetie.
Chrissie xx
So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Its just beautiful Beryl. Can't imagine what the Royal Mail would charge for this. I will be hand delivering as many as possible myself this year.
Hi Beryl
A really lovely Christmas card. Love the backing papers very much and your sweet image.
Well done on getting another beauty into the Christmas card box .. .. I think there are going to be a lot of people hand delivering more of their cards this year!!
Love Jules xx
Beautiful card Beryl, the image and colouring are gorgeous, great BP and embossing too.
Pat xx
This is gorgeous Beryl. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge
Sue
Absolutely beautiful...
Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Wow Beryl, you are doing so well with your Christmas cards..... I have made a sum total of ............. TWO! This card is gorgeous with such a pretty image and I love that particular bp.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment