Thursday, 11 October 2012
Dear Santa....
This card was made following the current Sketch N Stash challenge. For the background papers I have used Caroline's Christmas Silhouettes 1 digi kit. The image is a Whiff of Joy stamp coloured with Promarkers, and my Cheery Lynne holly die gets another outing. The flowers have been made with an Xcut snowflake punch and a Martha Stewart water lily punch. The strip across the middle using an EK border punch. The strip separating the two colours, coloured using the same green Promarkers as on the the image.The sentiment is from a set of clear sentiment stamps - I'm afraid I've lost the original packaging, and some card candy to finish off. The 'old' stash I've used is some previously never used maroon good weight paper and the orange card for the nestie oval. This card is woodgrained - but I wouldn't want to see a fence that colour - not in my backyard!!It's been a couple of years since this stamp saw any ink too.
I'm also entering this card into this month's Sir Stampalot challenge - which is to use punches on your project.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
This is so cute Beryl. I love that image because (although it's a boy) it reminds me of my granddaughter who spends all the time before school every day watching adverts on children's tv saying 'Mama, can Santa bring one of those ...... and one of these ...... and one of these.....lol!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
That's some Christmas gift list Beryl, it is a sweet image.
Really like the colour palette and how you have carried the colour of his boots to the background which really brings it to life.
Many thanks for joining in our Punch Away theme at Stampalot challenge this month.
B x
Such a lovely card Beryl, I remember when my boys had lists as long as that.
I love your take on the sketch (so much better than mine sweetie)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
Lovely card Beryl. Have a great weekend.
By, that's a long list he's sending off to Santa, Beryl. It's a lovely image. I like that holly die you've been using on the last few cards, it looks great with your embellishments.
Hope you have a great weekend, the forecast doesn't look too bad.
Hugs Lisax
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Very cute card Beryl. I remember the days when my boys Christmas lists were that long lol. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky
Such a sweet card, Beryl, and perfect for our challenge. I can see you used lots of punches! Thanks for joining in our Punches theme at stampalot this month and good luck!
Lovely Christmas card Beryl, such a cute image - hope he gets everything on his list!!! Enjoy your weekend.
Pat xx
Hi Beryl, had to change the date of my post. Will be tomorrow.:)
fabby card Beryl. Love the image - he is so sweet
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Hugs
Doreen xx
Gorgeous card, great colours and I love your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx
This is a fab card Beryl, that looks like my son's Christmas list! Such a sweet image.
Pauline
x
Post a Comment