
Well yet another week has flown by and it's time for another challenge from CD Sunday. This week we have a new guest designer Michelle and have to say a big thank you to Claire for being guest designer for July - I hope you'll still visit Claire's blog as she does some amazing work that shouldn't be missed.
On to this weeks challenge - Bingo. I have chosen the diagonal line - die cuts, sentiment, stamp.
The bp is from Crafters Companion Everyday two disc collection - this from CD1.
The die cuts are Spellbinders nesties, Cuttlebug corners and a Memory Box corner. The stamp is one of Joanna Sheen's baby collection and the sentiment is by Rubbadubbadoo.
Thanks very much for visiting - I hope you'll have a go at the bingo challenge - lots of scope there.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
Beautiful baby card, he looks so peaceful, pity they don't stay that way. janex
Hi Beryl what a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and the peaceful baby. Hugs x ChrisB
Oh this is lovely Beryl. Such a soft and pretty card. I have a whole sheet of these stamps, again things that I havent used! Michelle x
What a beautiful card Beryl, so soft and pretty. I have a whole sheet of these stamps, and again, another thing I havent used. Michelle x
Gorgeous and beautiful card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Lovely card Beryl, such a sweet image and love all the die cuts.
Pat xx
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Love your baby card Beryl, its very nostalgic. Those backing papers are gorgeous and love your die cuts.
what a beautiful baby card Beryl, love the b/g paper, the stamp is so delicately coloured, just lovely.
sue-b xx
Hi Beryl
So sorry it has taken me so long to get here .. .. I'm struggling to keep up with everyone at the moment.
Loving your baby card.
That baby image is just so very cute.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
This is just adorable Beryl and I absolutely LOVE that MB corner die (oh dear, I feel another spending spree coming on)
I hope you manage to get your SNS card in on time this fortnight sweetie.
Chrissie xx
Post a Comment