This week's challenge on the Pan Pastel challenge blog is all about ice cream. I've chosen to go with Neapolitan - think that's a bit obvious. I stamped the Kanban cupcake with Black Onyx Versafine and clear embossed it - then coloured it with Promarkers. For the background I coloured a piece of white card with Permanent Green Tint Pan Pastel and over stamped with Sepia Versafine using a swirl stamp from the same set. The pieces with pink swirls are again another swirl from the same set using Cinnamon Versacolour. The sentiment was computer generated and I added some glossy accents to the cherry.
I used the Sketch n Stash current challenge sketch so I'm entering this card into that challenge too. The new/neglected element is the stamp set - bought some time last summer and seeing ink for the first time today.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

13 comments:
Lovely card, great colours. Have fun with your family. The sun is out today so hopefully it will be when you are around. :)
Oh fabulous cupcake card Beryl.
luv
Debby
A gorgeous card Beryl and I love your sentiment with this cute cupcake.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I love the yummy cupcake,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx
Lovely card Beryl that cupcake looks good enough to eat. Hugs x ChrisB
Yummy chocolate cupcake with mint frosting love it! Elizabeth xxx
Gorgeous card Beryl, love cupcake image, looks good enough to eat!! Great bp too.
Pat xx
Fabulous ice cream colours Beryl and I love the effect you have achieved with your PanPastel background. Thanks for sharing with us at PanPastels UK this week.
Hugs {Brenda} xox
A truly scrumptious card Beryl.
luv
irene
xxxx
gorgeous card thanks for joining us at SNS hugs Jill xx
Hi Beryl
Great layout and ice-cream colours.
Not sure what I fancy most now .. .. a cupcake or ice-cream .. .. and it isn't 10.00am yet LOL!!
Have a good Sunday.
Love Jules xx
Absolutely delicious looking card and the colours are gorgeous. That cupcake is really making my mouth water, lol!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Wow quite a bit of stamping and inking going on here Beryl. Thought it was all preprinted. Amazing bit of work.
Post a Comment