Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Funky Easel
I'm entering this card into two challenges. The monthly one over on Funky Hand - where this month the theme is 'Just a Number' and Crafty Ann's challenge which is to make an easel card. My papers are from the Papercraft Factory CD - Dreams Come True and the numbers are Crafter's Companion stamps - coloured with Promarkers to match the bp. The Happy Birthday strip was done using my design runner - just a little balloon embellishment from my stash and a name plate finish off this 8 x 8 card.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
I'm off out dancing ceroc tonight so only just had time to finish the card and get it posted.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Beryl this a wonderful card. Your colouring is fab. Thank you very much for joining in with the Get Funky Challenge Blog this month.
Anice xx
funky,fab and fun card, enjoy your dancing . janex
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
A brilliant card Beryl. I love the vibrant colours. I amsure Lily will be thrilled.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Beryl a lovely colourful funky card. Hugs x ChrisB
Gorgeous card Beryl, so bright and cheerful and such a lovely shape. I am back on line now with my new computer and loving it lol.
This is fabulous Beryl, absolutely perfect for a 4 year old. So glad yo could join us again.
Ann x
Fabulous easel card Beryl, love the happy colours.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful easel card Beryl.It's lovely and bright just right for the Get Funky 'just a number' challenge.Thanks for joining in with us.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x
hiyah beryl!
oh wow this is really cute! I love easel folds and the 4 looks fab!
Thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xx
Had to laugh at your comment on my blog. We all love our daughters but who can afford them lol.
A very fun and funky easel card Beryl! Love the vibrant colours and the beautiful layout. One little 4-year-old will be over the moon with this!
Hope you enjoyed the dancing (sounds very energetic)!
Have a lovely week - hugs, Sylvia xx
WOW Beryl, this is stunning. Love everything about it.
Hugs xx
Hi Beryl
I hope you are well.
Loving your easel card. Such gorgeous colours.
Strangely enough I bought those numbers from Crafters Companion and used them the other week on an 18th birthday card. I love colouring them in!!
Your colours match perfectly with your choice of backing paper.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
I love your easel card Beryl. Thanks very much for joining in with my Get Funky! challenge this month. xx
Post a Comment