Sunday, 6 March 2011

Rainbow Lady's challlenge #142


Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is - 'Masked Ball for Mardi Gras' so I thought I'd use this Judikins Mask stamp that doesn't get to see the light of day very often.  I stamped the mask with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with Sheena's WOW powder - Pearl Violet. I then used a mixture of H2O's and CosmicShimmers to colour - added some fibres and mounted on to the card with sticky pads. The bp is from a graphicus guild pack - the Harlequin is also a Judikins stamp and the sentiment stamp is from Docrafts. Pearls in the corner from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting today. After I've caught up with some e mails I'll try to catch up with the blogs. Just need a spare day or two for that then.
Beryl xx

25 comments:

Annie said...

Fabulous card Beryl - I have this stamp too and haven't used it for ages. Thanks for reminding me.
Ann xxx

Caroline Hallett said...

beautiful - I have to say I have struggled with an idea for this challenge - so havent entered - yours is just perfect for the theme.

Pat said...

Oh Beryl this is a stunning card, that stamp is gorgeous, the colours are beautiful and I love the Harlequin stamp in the corner. Gorgeous.

Pat xx

Janet said...

Super card Beryl! A real attention grabber. I like the way you have shaped the mask so it is lifted off the base card.

Janet xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Wow thats one stunning creation Beryl, amazing bit of stamping and gorgeous with the pink and black. I take it you are home and hope you have had a good time.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Beryl - this is fabulous. Love the mask stamp and the beautiful card you've created with it. Gorgeous colours too.
Have a great week - hugs, Sylvia xx

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl love your card. I always liked that mask when I saw it on tv. You've made a lovely job of it. Sorry not been around My son and his partner have split. So have had to half empty my craftroom. To re accomodate him back in. It's nearly killed me on top of working. Hugs x ChrisB

Jen said...

Just lovely Beryl, I have both these stamps and just love the mask. You have coloured it and embellished the card beautifully. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
Jen x

Sue said...

Hi ya Beryl
wow what a stunning card, luv the mask, luv the harlequin image, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Juls said...

oh my word!!! WOW!!!!! this is stunning, such inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

Christine said...

Love this Beryl, it is a gorgeous mask and prefectly coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady this week.
Hugs xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

What a stunner Beryl. Hugs x

Rainbow Lady said...

Perfect Beryl my favourite stamp love it. Thanks for sharing love Cynthia x

debby4000 said...

Oh this fabulous Beryl and love the mask.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Fabulous work Beryl.

I've got the other Judikins mask and love working with it.

B x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely card, Beryl

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, I love the wee harlequin in the corner too. Thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady again this week Hazelxoxo

Sammie said...

I love it! I love it! I love it!
Brilliant interpretation, gorgeous colours and fabby embellies!
Glad to see you back xxx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Beryl, I love both of those stamps. Good luck in the draw this week. Elizabeth xxx

Beryl K said...

This is stunning Beryl, love how you have managed to get the fibres draped around the mask. I've got this stamp and still haven't used it properly - my first attempt was a disaster and ended in the bin lol
Beryl x

Martha said...

Beryl,

I've not seen this stamp before but it is a beautiful image and you did some amazing creative goodness with it on this card. Love the colors, the expert coloring, the addition of the fibers, the harlequin image and the BP is perfect.
EXCEPTIONAL CARD!!!!

Love and blessings, Martha
PS We have had 4" of new beautiful snow today and it is still coming down! Winter is still here in WI, USA

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW that is certainly a WOW impact card, gorgeous

craftimamma said...

Beautiful card for the challenge Beryl. Love the dramatic colours and use of the fibres.

Hugs
Lesley Xx