Sunday, 6 March 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - Luck of the Irish



I'm back after a quite eventful week away and beginning a month of being a Guest Designer on the
CD Sunday challenge blog. It's St Patrick's day on 17th March so this week the theme is 'Luck of the Irish'. My two cards have been made totally with CD's - the first one was done in Serif's Craft Artist Platinum and the second in quite an old version of The Print Shop. I used to use this cd to make all my cards until I was introduced to papercrafting in 2005 so it was a good chance to revisit the programme. The thing is - after playing with MCS, DSA and Craft Artist I realise that The Print Shop does an awful lot more than I ever did with it. I just didn't 'get it'.
I do hope you'll join in this week - I look forward to seeing your 'green' creations - and there's a £20 voucher from our sponsors this week - The Art of Craft - to be won.
I've dealt with this company before and can definitely recommend them as their service is excellent in my experience. They stock a great range of products too.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations on your GD position. Two great cards!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
Fabulous card with the Irish theme. Great colours and images.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chrissie said...

Great SPD cards sweetie and I love the fact that you've done them all on the PC.
I've got Greeting Card Factory, had it for years and only seem to use it to print downloaded images onto cardstock. Like you, I'm sure I'm missing the point and could be doing so much more with it.
lol Chrissie xx

Juls said...

such fun cards! Hugs Juls

Jen said...

Two super cards Beryl, great debut as guest designer. Congrats.
Jen x

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

Martha said...

Beryl,

I love the two "green" cards you made! The first is whimsical but the second really caught me interest with the bright colored graphic. Guess I will need to dig out our Print Shop and take a look. Love the image of the little guy walking towards the beautiful sun. Must be looking for the pot of gold!

Great CD cards and congrats on the guest DT position.

Love and blessings, Martha