Saturday, 12 March 2011

Goodbye Pickle




Sorry I've been a bad blogger again this week. We had to say goodbye to my gorgeous Pickle yesterday who has been ill since last week.
If you are reading this Terrie - I can't talk about it yet.
Beryl xx

19 comments:

Ann said...

Oh Beryl I am so sorry to hear about your little cat. They (pets) are so much part of our families. I know we still miss our border collie whom we had to send to doggie heaven last April, we miss her so much. xxxx

Pat said...

Oh Beryl, I am so sorry the outcome was not good. It's so sad to lose a loved pet, sending you a hug.

Pat xx

Crafting Queen said...

Oh Beryl, I am so very sorry for the loss of your furry baby. Believe me I know how hard it is. ((((HUGs)))) to you. Anesha

Beryl K said...

Beautiful pics of Pickle, so sorry for your loss Beryl. It's awful when a beloved pet goes
Beryl x

Martha said...

Beryl,

I am so sorry for your loss. A pet is so much a part of us and so hard to let go. Your "Pickle" was a beautiful cat and I am sure you have many memories of time spent with her. I am listening to the "me-rows" of Jack while I type this. He wants me to give him some treats and refuses to eat his regular food. Bill wants to keep the three cats on dry food only and he just loves the wet canned food. Guess we can't have everything we want in life. My prayers are with you as you adjust and go through the grieving.

Love and blessings, Martha

Anne said...

Ooh Beryl, my heart goes out to you at the loss of your furry friend. Thinking of you and sending big hugs. x

pinky said...

Thinking about you Beryl:(

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

R.I.P gorgeous pickle. Very sorry for your loss Beryl , these furry darlings are one of the family and it hurts so much to lose them. Bet he had a lovely life with you though.
big hugs janex

lisa said...

So sorry to hear your sad news, Beryl. I'm sending you a big cyber hug.
Take care my friend.
Hugs Lisax

Janet said...

Such sad news Beryl. Thinking of you - I know how much it hurts.

Janet xx

Christine said...

Sorry to read about Pickle, thanks for sharing your photos's of happier times.
Hugs xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Oh I'm so sorry to read your sad news Beryl. Pets are like family, and I know how you must be feeling right now.
Sending you {{{hugs}}} ~ Sylvia xxxx

Sammie said...

Oh Beryl, I am so sorry for your loss. These pictures are so lovely. I am sure you will miss Pickles for a long time to come, but remember we are here for you and many of us have shared this kind of pain. Thinking of you xxx

ElizabethR said...

Big hug from me Beryl xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Beryl, oh what a difficult time for you. It must be awful. Sending you some BIG cyber hugs to keep you going. RIP Pickles. You will be sadly missed. Kym xxx

Jen said...

Feeling for you Beryl, been there.
Hugs Jen x

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

So sorry to read your sad post.

Sending you cyber hugs!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

craftimamma said...

Sorry to read this post Beryl. I know how you feel as I've been there myself a few times and it's devastating.

Big Hugs
Lesley Xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I am soooo sorry, it is awful when you lose a pet.