This week the challenge from the Bah Humbug team is 'Embossing'. I've used a Cuttlebug holly embossing folder and coloured the raised areas with Promarkers. Then sprayed the whole lot with irridescent glitter spray. The sentiment is computer generated and was cut with a nestie ovals die. That's about it really.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

16 comments:
Wow Beryl that works really well - never thought of doing that. Stunning card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
SO beautiful, thought I couldn't get excited about a Xmas card yet, but this is lovely
What a classy card - love the way you've coloured the embossing - very professional. You might like to also enter it into my CHNC challenge 10 which this week is also asking for the use of embossing - and there's a random prize this week x
Great card Beryl, I've never managed to get my colouring right with this technique, you have got it spot on.
Beryl x
Super card Beryl, good to incorporate Promarkers with an Embossing Folder.
Hugs xx
Beryl, this card looks stunning. I bought the holly folder last year and never used it. Need to look it out now after seeing your card. Hugs Rita xxx
Hi Beryl a simple card, but very effective. Like how you've coloured the embossing. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Hugs x ChrisB
Wow! Stunning! Would of never have thought of using ProMarkers to colour 'raised' areas. Love the embossing folder. I own a few embossing folders but I don't ever recall seeing this stunning holly one on any of my shopping travels, just lovely.
Carole x
This is really refreshing. So simple and effective. I love the way you ahven't been tempted to complicate it and the white space really allows the holly to pop.
Lovely to see you back. Sounds like you had a lovely time with all those grandchildren!
Beautiful use of the folder Beryl and the markers work perfectly. Patience and a steady hand must be needed though, Lol!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Oooooh Beryl - this is a gorgeous card. I think I NEED that folder now I've seen how you've used it lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Hi Beryl
a beautifl card, luv the embossing folder, very classy,sue,x
I love this cuttlebug folder and your card looks lovely. Very festive!
Janet xx
Fab card and a great idea
Kathyk
what a stunner and so classy, great effect. Not sure if your back yet, hope your enjoying yourself. janex
Beryl,
Your holly card is lovely and CAS. I had not thought to color the raised areas from one of the CB folders. I will need to try that sometime.
Love and blessings, Martha
Post a Comment