
I followed the sketch for the Sketch and Stash challenge #31 but I had to tweak it a bit to make things fit. I've coloured the Tilda image with Promarkers and punched the flowers with a Nellie Snellen punch and a small daisy punch. The punched border strip was amongst some goodies sent to me by my stateside friend - Martha and the ribbon is from my stash. The new element is the rabbit - which is a Clarity stamp - again coloured with Promarkers. The bp is from Funky Fairies Cherish collection.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx
19 comments:
I love the Tilda image Beryl. I see she has a mouth - much better! I love the colours, so nice and Springlike.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Such a pretty card Beryl, love your colour scheme
Claire xx
Hi Beryl hope all is well. Great card lovely design. Anesha
Hi Beryl
aww gorgeous card, tilda looks gorgeous, lovely layout, sue.x
Great fun card Beryl. The floral border is just stunning - love it!. Tess x
Wow! What a beautiful card!
I love Tilda's little smile!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Hi Beryl, so nice to be able to visit you again. This card is just lovely, how cute is Tilda with her chicks and a little rabbit visiting. Just love it. Hope you are well mrs. Hugs
Pinky
Gorgeous Beryl, love the colours you've used. Hugs x
Oh WOW, WOW, WOW Beryl this is totally gorgeous I love it so much Tilda looks totally fab I adore those flowers and that added rabbit is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Beryl,
What a gorgeous card. I love the punched border and Tilda is beautiful. That rabbit just adds that Easter touch.
Hugs,
Fiona x
This is just adorable Beryl and I LOVE what you did with my sketch!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
Oh Beryl, You were able to use that double punched MS Daisy quite well. Love your coloring on the Easter Chicks Tilda. I don't have enough Copic markers yet to do a good job on her skin but I am still hoping for them. Your card is SUPER SWEET! Happy hugs, Martha
I love Tilda sitting with her legs over the frame. Everso glad you have given her a mouth! Like the flowers and punched edging too.
Janet xx
Love your card Beryl, sweet Tilda image and love the way you have positioned her on the oval.
Pat xx
Such a pretty card Beryl. I love the flowers on the ribbon.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx
Hi Beryl, yes all being well my friend Jo and I are going to the NEC probably on Saturday too. When I know for sure I'll drop you a line. It would be lovely to have 5 minutes chat face to face.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Just gorgeous Beryl - Tilda makes me think of when I was a child and we got kitted out with a new outfit for easter and had to try to keep it clean! It's such a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully.
Ann x
gorgeous card Beryl, I love all the images and the lovely bright orange colours. Looking forward to seeing you in May. janex
Hi Beryl
This is lovely.
Your flower border is just gorgeous - I love it.
Hope you are keeping ok.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment